Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Hugo Sanchez

BRITs Album of 30 Years

I thought the Brits were quite enjoyable this year, nothing amazing but not as bad as they have been.

Thought whichever Gallagher it was, was a bit of a nob but what can ya do. Big fan of Gaga, Cheryl Coles miming was daft and 'Jason Zed' was way too big to be at these awards, looked very out of place. Peter Kay was a great host, some of his 1 liners on the night were so funny.

Liam Gallagher saves the Brit, he was the biggest talking point of that pile of crap. He didn't say anything about Noel ... he said .. Listen kids, I wanna thank bald head (Bonehead), Guigs, Alan White and the best fooking fans in the world, LIVEFOREVER ... The threw his mic and award into the crowd.

Liam is the man.

eerily reminiscent of morrissey's comments about the smiths' rhythm section when they were suing him and johnny marr....

Really, trying to shock people by swearing and starting arguments with fat comedians at his age is pretty fecking pathetic to be honest. :rolleyes:

but that's what their popularity was built on - if nothing else, oasis are the masters of 'giving the people what they want'... :dunno:

I don't know why people wouldn't like Liam, I'm not a big oasis fan (2 decent albums) but its more entertaining to hear someone like Liam than the moronic boring robotic speeches most of the other artists give.

People do seem to like 'boring' thesedays.

As for peter kay....he likes phil collins so I dont think oasis would be his 'cup of tea'.

I love Oasis, don't hold up much hope for Liam's next band though, whatever he calls them.

Really looking forward to Noel's solo stuff next year though. Think it'll be class personally, no doubt people will disagree.

I don't know why people wouldn't like Liam, I'm not a big oasis fan (2 decent albums) but its more entertaining to hear someone like Liam than the moronic boring robotic speeches most of the other artists give.

As for peter kay....he likes phil collins so I dont think oasis would be his 'cup of tea'.

Well he may not have been 'moronic and boring' but it was hardly entertaining either.

That's the choice is it? If you don't like utter dickwads then you have to be into boring people?

Archived