Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
maddog

Playoff Semi-Final Leg 1, Cardiff

Optimeter  

221 members have voted

1. 1. One foot inside Wembley??????????

Just as you lot are waking up, people are starting to head to bed here in NZ. I've been an absolute mess all day, and am gutted that these games fall when I am on the other side of the planet.

Hope everyone who goes down has a great time and that the result is a good one for us.

Big up to the live stream brigade - I know I'll be sending as many positive vibes as possible, and probably keeping up half the hostel with my inevitable show of emotions.

COME ON LEICESTER! :scarf:

...And as the Kiwis head for their beds, here in NY it's 6 am and most of us Yanks are still asleep... But not I. I'm going to start making my way to the pub soon. God, my eyes hurt...

Anyway, c'mon you blues, and here's hoping the next few hours will be most enjoyable for all Foxes fans whether you're in Leicester, London, Lebanon or Lesotho.

...And as the Kiwis head for their beds, here in NY it's 6 am and most of us Yanks are still asleep... But not I. I'm going to start making my way to the pub soon. God, my eyes hurt...

Anyway, c'mon you blues, and here's hoping the next few hours will be most enjoyable for all Foxes fans whether you're in Leicester, London, Lebanon or Lesotho.

Not forgetting any Welsh Foxes in Llandudnotongue.png

Urrrrgh not had these nerves for a long time... be glad when it's underway.

You should do what I'm doing concentrate on the post elections shenanigans very therapeutic if you not an entrenched party politico. Listening to all the politicians, media and celebs all saying something but nothing and all repeating what's already been said.

Nigel Pearson makes five changes from the side that won for the fifth time in a row against Middlesbrough last week, recalling those that were rested for the final league game of the season.

Chris Weale, Bruno Berner, Andy King, Martyn Waghorn and Lloyd Dyer are all back for City in place of Logan, McGivern, N'Guessan, Kermorgant and Vaughan.

Michael Morrison, Nicky Adams and Matt Oakley who all missed the win over Boro with injury return on the subs bench.

Team: Weale - Solano, Hobbs ©, Bruce, Berner - Wellens, King, Spearing - Dyer, Waghorn, Gallagher

Solano ahead of Morrison? And no Brown or Vaughan at all? Just hope they don't exploit Solano at RB..

Thats what i'm worrying about as well. Like Solano just worried about his pace.

Thats what i'm worrying about as well. Like Solano just worried about his pace.

Yep and they have some pretty decent speedy forwards, let's hope big Nige knows what he's doing. In Nige we trust!!

Well we knocked the ball around like Arsenal, and outplayed Cardiff when we won this season, even Oakley and Howard did well in that match.

So i anticipate more of the same, with more goals this time.

Cardiff were and are totally inferior to our team, in every single possible way, manager, backroom staff, playing staff, chairman, fans, stadium.

This is going to be such a simple 3-0 to 6-0 victory.

lmfao what a bellend.

Archived