Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fosse Boy

Fosse Boys - Leicester City Ultras

Most of us all sit in L1 anyway

and i can assure you if an ultra group got going, and everyone involved met up before the game, had flags made, bounced all game and sang all the new songs AFIE and others came up with it would be a lot better

one of the most fun i have had at a home game was at swansea home in the FA cup

we had about 10 of us bouncing and singing european songs we came up with and i loved it

and so did everyone we were with

if i could do that every game with a bigger group i would chose that over L1

cause not everybody in L1 is like that, they'd happily sing 'leicester leicester leicester' but nothing with a few more words

so it's just about getting enough people together who are willing to make flags sing new songs

and maybe a bit of pyro too :ph34r: .....

That's the other possibility of course, as there are areas of the ground where we could do this. The back of SK1 is seldom full and therefore ripe for this kind of thing. Cheaper than the other blocks too.

If the Ultra plan worked out fully, this could indeed be better than L1. Though L1 probably has the most potential of all parts of the ground right now.

Requested to join the group on faceybook, and joined the UK Ultras' forum. We could be onto something special, although if it's in L1 we might have trouble getting new people in for home games.

I don't think i've mentioned it yet

but we arent that keen about basing our selfs in L1

like you said it's full already, and i dont think they'd be that keen on a european style group

will be much easier and more fun if we went to a part of the ground with no people there having a go at us for waving a flag or singing foreign songs

Back of SK1 would be prime location for me as this is where my season ticket is however, it has to suit the majority obviously. On the flag front, I am not at all artisticy(sp) so if i tried to design one it will probably look crap, i'll give it a go after dinner though, any particular message which people would like on the flag?

Me and my bro are back row of SK1 next season aswell, so that's 3 of us :)

Would love to move to L,K or J3 but unfortunately the price increase is abit too much on top of the travel costs.

I'm going to work on a flag or 2 over the next couple of weeks, i'll update with pics when i start on something.

The idea about trying it out during pre-season is definately a good idea, far more relaxed stewarding and policing :)

Back of SK1/G1 corner probably gives it most chance of success of sustaining as an ultra group. Whether people are willing to give up their seat in L1 on the chance that it will work out is another question.

This is my exact area of the ground :D I sit right on the dividing barrier between these two blocks, there are never more than 10 people in this area so it would definately possible for people to congregate there.

Back of SK1/G1 corner probably gives it most chance of success of sustaining as an ultra group. Whether people are willing to give up their seat in L1 on the chance that it will work out is another question.

Think this was our original idea

Not expecting it to turn the Walkers into Besiktas ground straight away

but it will certainly increase mine and others in the groups enjoyment of home games

joined your group on facebook. Quality idea lads if it can get in motion. I know id enjoy a game much more if I was in a group like the one being suggested. Jumping around and going mad is fine lol, but mixing that with some proper flags and some actual songs would make for a great time every match. I definately thin there would be more people encouraged to join in if it got on well and could end up being something great. Worth a shot id say, you never know if you dont try

N block not an option then? as it would be good to be near the away fans aswel?

What I was thinking. Problem is that area tends to be more crowded than SK1. You're right though, N is an ideal location - behind a goal and next to the away end.

N block not an option then? as it would be good to be near the away fans aswel?

I don't think so

We dont want to do anything extra that will get Barclay on our case

and they will most likely have to get extra police in if theres an extra little group singing all game bouncing right next to the away fans etc....

and we're not really big on the whole 'who are ya who are ya' chanting anyway

What I was thinking. Problem is that area tends to be more crowded than SK1. You're right though, N is an ideal location - behind a goal and next to the away end.

It's a good idea, just more likely that the Club would stamp down and eradicate the group before it really gets going due to the block being more family orientated & we'd end up having the same problems as before with N Block. It has to be an option though, I think we have more of a chance of making the group successful by leaving L1.

It's a good idea, just more likely that the Club would stamp down and eradicate the group before it really gets going due to the block being more family orientated & we'd end up having the same problems as before with N Block. It has to be an option though, I think we have more of a chance of making the group successful by leaving L1.

Spot on

Flags are allowed into the ground

i think theres just a size limit to the pole

we will have to email the club to find out

i'll pretend i am a mother of 3 and my children want flags, they'll be sure to email back then

and i dont think the Fire certificate is that big a deal with regards to flags

Dont they have to have a fire safety certificate for the flags to be allowed in the ground?

Thats what i thought. What people are suggesting seems to have flags heavily based in the equation but getting them in could be a big ask. Im sure if anyone tried to get to get flags allowed inside the ground and the club put it together theyd just tell you to do one aha. Any type of jubilation from fans and im sure the club would want to be able to stop it and an easy way for them to do that is just ban the groups flags for "health and safety reasons".

Let's not get ahead of ourselves lads. The season's only just finished remember. :thumbup:

All summer to plan then for next season.

Get the choreography and the chants perfected. :scarf:

Archived