Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fosse Boy

Fosse Boys - Leicester City Ultras

I wonder who suggested that one...

:whistle:

All of these implicit references are bound to hit home eventually. Let's face it though, it's a quality name.

:whistle:

All of these implicit references are bound to hit home eventually. Let's face it though, it's a quality name.

:cool:

Having a good name's half the battle.

Apparently, the sheep up the road have set up an "Ultras group" called the "Barmy Army".

My days.

:cool:

Having a good name's half the battle.

Apparently, the sheep up the road have set up an "Ultras group" called the "Barmy Army".

My days.

Wow.

On a scale of a one to disabled, that name registers quite highly on the Unoriginalshitometer.

But we have to try at least, something is better than nothing.

a) Get rid of the Walkers roof or

b) Plant a second floor on top of the existing one

c) Create ridiculously large banners and confetti in blue and white

d) Throw the banners mentioned in c) towards the pitch and the confetti in the air

e) Don't forget to light the flares from time to time

f) Urinate on the concourse/gangway floor before, during or after each match

g) Urinate into coke bottles or whatever beverage container available and throw it at the away end

h) Lure foreign visitors in to get a glimpse of the "atmosphere" and don't forget to charge them £100 each.

:thumbup:

a) Get rid of the Walkers roof or

b) Plant a second floor on top of the existing one

c) Create ridiculously large banners and confetti in blue and white

d) Throw the banners mentioned in c) towards the pitch and the confetti in the air

e) Don't forget to light the flares from time to time

f) Urinate on the concourse/gangway floor before, during or after each match

g) Urinate into coke bottles or whatever beverage container available and throw it at the away end

h) Lure foreign visitors in to get a glimpse of the "atmosphere" and don't forget to charge them £100 each.

:thumbup:

I can do the confetti and maybe the flares lol. The rest is not upto us, the fans, but instead upto the club who will be reluctant to add an extra tier to Filbert Way until we regularly sell out with the capacity at the moment. Urinating on your own ground would just be plain stupid however, the idea of throwing piss at the away fans is particularly appealing. I wonder if the club have any rules against this.

haha i was joking

Foxestalk Fanatics doesnt really sound very ultra!

watch this space people

neither does holmsdale fanatics at Cryzzal Palarce - that name just conjours up an image of an octagenarian in a white top hat holding a rattle and wearing a rosette.

Anybody care to fill me in on what that is??

Was a website for a potential Ultra's idea based around the N Block idea.

Would have maybe gained a bit of interest had N Block took off but was ultimately killed off with it.

I remember getting pretty giddy and excited as a 17 year old over the idea!!

Wasn't Tommo/Kilworth something to do with it?

I think this is the thread potter3 is referring to.

Usual suspects really. I think the chances of something like this coming into fruition in L and K is far greater than it would have been in N, which unfortunately never really took off.

The club bottled N block bigtime and caved into the demands of health & safety groups. Let me down on a huge scale. I'd like to think something along these lines could happen again though. Next year could be interesting.

Oh and Fez... If you dont want the flag anymore I'm sure me/others of our group wouldnt mind taking the burden off your shoulders... :thumbup:

Very interested in seeing how this pans out, the potential is their among our supporters but as said earlier in the thread will require an awful lot of work.

Would love to help either through helping raise funds or any little way i can help.

Home game for first game of the season with something organised for it would be amazing :)

You just have to look at the scenes at Luton recently (for example) to know there are still some idiots out there. As long as there are people still acting like dicks at games then football fans are always going to we treated worst, as a hangover from the whole of the 80s (not just Heysel). People shouldn't blame the police etc. for the way football fans are treated, but should blame the minority of idiots that ruin it for everyone.

Sorry, that's just a random aside. I just want to be able to stand in my seat and drink beer (like I did at Wembley a couple of weeks ago when watching Saracens vs Harlequins). Forza Ultras, and all that.

And herein lies the problem there's many around that watched Heysal & Hillsborough as they happened and don't be misled into thinking they were the cause of the current controlling status of football fans they were just the straw that broke the camel's back especially Hillsborough.

At that time nearly every game was beset with rampant hooliganism, even fans like me that had been brought up on a diet of standing and vocal support became afraid to enter grounds there was serious violence at one ground or another and outside of grounds every week.

This Ultra thing is fine if it could be guaranteed to only attract people intent on enjoying the game and supporting the team. But I've been in L1 and there's still plenty in there who's idea of support is to go head to head with the away fans. It's not hard to imagine the kind of 'fan' an Ultra organisation could attract, one's intent on confrontation. Until that kind of fan can be guaranteed to be a thing of the past I just don't see how any group of Ultras can control that potential input into their group. You only need one group to be affected in such a way and the whole Ultra culture would be affected and would be seen by the authorities as a breeding ground for hooligans and political extremist.

Having said that good luck with the idea.

FFS!

Foxestalk Fanatical Society.

Or

F.U.C.K. (Foxestalk Ultra Casuals Kollective ) the k needs work.

Or

Casuals Ultras No Thracians.

But in all seriousness things like this actually get started from forums like this, all like minded people who love there club. It wouldn't be easy but if you wanted it to happen this would be the sort of place to start it.

You have the wrong target with Thracian as it was him that went along to the club to provide support to Jamie when he was trying to set up N block. It's easy to misjudge people on a forum but I've been to games with Thracian and he's as vocal as anyone and will invariably stand the whole game despite having dodgy football knees.

You have the wrong target with Thracian as it was him that went along to the club to provide support to Jamie when he was trying to set up N block. It's easy to misjudge people on a forum but I've been to games with Thracian and he's as vocal as anyone and will invariably stand the whole game despite having dodgy football knees.

I wasn't having a dig it was the only thing I could think of in the 10 seconds I used to think of that started with T.

Archived