Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fosse Boy

Fosse Boys - Leicester City Ultras

It won't happen because to many 'Green Streets' will associate it with violence, get involved, generally fuck about and cram any kind of hope for something like this down the shitter.

The type of people like that are more likely to be in L/K as its near the away fans.

It won't happen because to many 'Green Streets' will associate it with violence, get involved, generally fuck about and cram any kind of hope for something like this down the shitter.

That's one of the big difficulties with something like this. If it started to go somewhere and get big there's always some dicks that'll try and fook it.

Fosse Boys sounds well gay haha

Don't join then

We're going for a european type name

like the Bad Blue Boys who are ultras of Dinamo Zagreb

I dare you to stand infront of them and call them gay

In my opinion Fosse Blues sounds better than Fosse Boys. But I know f**k all about Ultra culture or anything like that so my opinion may be invalid.

Another point - while it may be enjoyable for the few who start it do you not think it will fizzle out if larger numbers don't join in? I guess my question is do we have enough like minded fans to actually create a group that wouldn't just look a bit lost amidst a sea of sitting down fans in the rest of the kop area.

I think you should definitely go for it I just question whether we have the right culture (within our fanbase) and level of enthusiasm required to sustain it and make it grow. I guess that's the crux of AFIE's original post.

In my opinion Fosse Blues sounds better than Fosse Boys. But I know f**k all about Ultra culture or anything like that so my opinion may be invalid.

Another point - while it may be enjoyable for the few who start it do you not think it will fizzle out if larger numbers don't join in? I guess my question is do we have enough like minded fans to actually create a group that wouldn't just look a bit lost amidst a sea of sitting down fans in the rest of the kop area.

I think you should definitely go for it I just question whether we have the right culture (within our fanbase) and level of enthusiasm required to sustain it and make it grow. I guess that's the crux of AFIE's original post.

I'd be happy if we got 20 lads standing together waving flags and singing our songs all game

we could easily get those numbers now but would be alot better if we had more

i honestly think we do have enough fans at leicester to proper go for it

me and AFIE were talking to a couple of the Holmesdale Fanatics lads and they seem to think the same, that we have big potential

If you set it up in G1 where there are usually plenty of empty seats it gives people the chance to relocate there and you'll probably attract some form the Kop without even relocating for most games.

If you set it up in G1 where there are usually plenty of empty seats it gives people the chance to relocate there and you'll probably attract some form the Kop without even relocating for most games.

That's what we are thinking

won't be till a bit further into the season though

and i dont think the Fire certificate is that big a deal with regards to flags

Fez had to get fire certificates for the two Foxestalk flags I think. Might be worth having a chat with him.

Fosse Boys sounds well gay haha

Don't join then

We're going for a european type name

like the Bad Blue Boys who are ultras of Dinamo Zagreb

I dare you to stand infront of them and call them gay

He has a point though. The Bad Blue Boys sounds even gayer. It doesn't matter whole tough a group of people are, if they call themselves "Bummers R Us" it's still going to sound gay.

Edit: I think the whole thing is a grand idea, I just think you can do better than Fosse Boys.

Fez had to get fire certificates for the two Foxestalk flags I think. Might be worth having a chat with him.

He has a point though. The Bad Blue Boys sounds even gayer. It doesn't matter whole tough a group of people are, if they call themselves "Bummers R Us" it's still going to sound gay.

Sounds gay to who though?

Ultras who know about the scene and what we're all about

or people like james, who he did say himself, havnt got any idea about the culture that goes with it

or people like james, who he did say himself, havnt got any idea about the culture that goes with it

To me. It's my opinion. Call yourselves whatever tickles your fancy. At least you won't be called Magic Fans.

lol

What?! I never even said it sounded gay. I just suggested Fosse Blues as an alternative.

lol

What?! I never even said it sounded gay. I just suggested Fosse Blues as an alternative.

I know

i just used you as an example of someone who doesnt know that much about the Ultra mentality

because no one else has said they dont either

Overseas members? :)

and where's the Facebook group?

http://www.facebook.com/#!/group.php?gid=302669563325&ref=ts

I think it can workbut there are many hurdles.

The clubs rarely want it, mainly due to the word 'ultras' having such a bad rep, which is mainly due to lack of knowledge.

Fans not wanting to put all the time and effort (and money) into displays.

Fans in england tend to support their team in a very individual way. The thought of putting your arm around someone next to you and jumping up and down is feared :D Mainly due to our english reserve.

Fans just dont like change, and see ultra as a foreign thing.

But the ultra groups that have formed for me are up there with the best because most european clubs (until recently) dont have to put up with the same stupid OTT rules british fans do so in many ways british ultras are more ultra than our european cousins.

Celtic have by far the best ultra group in the UK imo (not much competition though), they had a friendly against st pauli.

6p4875.jpg

even at the youth cup final

huddle.jpg

v morton cup game

snhyyd.jpg

v rangers

hun3.jpg

v hsv

11.jpg

v dundee u

9.jpg

v man city

city1.jpg

I have no idea why most fans wouldn't want that.

Do you think health and safety would allow this at the walkers?:-

I know

i just used you as an example of someone who doesnt know that much about the Ultra mentality

because no one else has said they dont either

I know nothing either, I just like sticking my oar in :D

Edit: I said it earlier (but people might have missed it because it was an edit after the post), but I like the whole Ultra culture. Just not the name Fosse Boys :thumbup:

Archived