Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Matt

Crystal Palace.

Cheers for the info mate. I'm pretty sure we'll be using the Cockfosters tube station due to the fact that we're heading to Leicester Square pre-match.

I'm shocked to hear of your non-attendance for this match, it won't quite be the same without hearing your rendition of '12 days of Ormandroyd'. :(

:(

Sadly it's come at the worst time. I'm going on holiday in two weeks, just paid a deposit for skiing next February, and I'm moving house in a couple of months. I can't afford more frivolity at the moment!

:(

Sadly it's come at the worst time. I'm going on holiday in two weeks, just paid a deposit for skiing next February, and I'm moving house in a couple of months. I can't afford more frivolity at the moment!

Remember when you tried to take beer into the stand.

That was funny, you're an idiot.

250 Palace Tickets Remain

Posted on: Fri 06 Aug 2010

A small number of tickets are still available for City's npower Championship opener against Crystal Palace (Saturday, August 7, 3pm).

Only 250 tickets remain available from the full allocation of 2,500 as a huge Foxes contingent will make the trip down the M1 to Selhurst Park.

All this talk of row's... I don't even know what row i'm on because Craig has the bloody tickets <_<

Will you stop name dropping me, it's embarassing.

Row 28, far enough away from the back for you to be able to sit down. Happy now?

FAO 'kokopops...

12 Julian Joachims

11 Iwan Roberts

10 Steve Walshes

9 Gavin Wards

8 Mark Blakes

7 Colin Gibsons

6 Brian Careys

5 Coatsworths

4 Jimmy Willii

3 Mike Whitlows

2 Simon Graysons

and an Ian Ormondroyd

Is that correct? Don't want to be all at sea without you on the Victoria-Thornton Heath train tomorrow is all...

FAO 'kokopops...

12 Julian Joachims

11 Iwan Roberts

10 Steve Walshes

9 Gavin Wards

8 Mark Blakes

7 Colin Gibsons

6 Brian Careys

5 Coatsworths

4 Jimmy Willii

3 Mike Whitlows

2 Simon Graysons

and an Ian Ormondroyd

Is that correct? Don't want to be all at sea without you on the Victoria-Thornton Heath train tomorrow is all...

I thought it was 9 Steve Walsh's? Could be wrong though.

Archived