Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
john_lcfc

official champions league final thread

3-0 this is boring goegraphy revision or the champions league final.. what shall i do??

115084[/snapback]

Well it's not a contest, but it certainly isn't boring. Near perfect display of football by Milan. A joy to behold...

Oh and by the way, I don't find geography revision boring either, so afraid I can't help you there :P

Great preformance by Milan , absoloutely brilliant football. I could see this finishing 5-0 :cry:

115094[/snapback]

Double figures if they don't improve.

Bringing on Smicer. Champions League winning substitution if i ever saw one. <_<

Wierd starting line i have to say.

Baros instead of Cisse? :S

Kewell and Troare starting in the Champions League Final :ph34r: That's just shocking. If thats the only left back available to them than Risse should have switched to left back, he's a joke.

Great preformance by Milan , absoloutely brilliant football. I could see this finishing 5-0 :cry:

115094[/snapback]

Bringing on Smicer. Champions League winning substitution if i ever saw one. <_<

115097[/snapback]

Indeed! I don't see the point in bringing in Smicer instead of Hamann or Cissé :huh:

115094[/snapback]

115097[/snapback]

Indeed! I don't see the point in bringing in Smicer instead of Hamann or Cissé :huh:

115112[/snapback]

I guess that goal just answered my own question!... What a unbelivable comeback! This is almost out of this world...

Archived