Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
john_lcfc

official champions league final thread

Never seen anything like it(Well spose wolves did it to us :rolleyes::mad: But that wasn't exactly the champions league final was it :blink:)! Amazed!

Wanted Chelsea to get through to the final but its obviously the english team I want to win! C'Mon Liverpool!

(P.S...If it was Arsenal in the champions league final I wouldn't be supported them because IMO there are not english)

its looks as though there are more stewards than police in L1!! no theres are like stewards on every seat on the front row.. seams a bit ott but i suppose its turkey england italian mix and there has been trouble in the past <_<

Never seen anything like it(Well spose wolves did it to us  :rolleyes:  :mad: But that wasn't exactly the champions league final was it :blink:)! Amazed!

Wanted Chelsea to get through to the final but its obviously the english team I want to win! C'Mon Liverpool!

(P.S...If it was Arsenal in the champions league final I wouldn't be supported them because IMO there are not english)

115139[/snapback]

Just remind me how many English players started today's game for Liverpool ..:rolleyes:

Never seen anything like it(Well spose wolves did it to us  :rolleyes:  :mad: But that wasn't exactly the champions league final was it :blink:)! Amazed!

115139[/snapback]

Just remind me how many English players started today's game for Liverpool ..:rolleyes:

115162[/snapback]

English/British

Gerrard, Carragher, Finnan.

Don't take this for granted because i'm not 100% sure but how many english/british players played for arsenal saturday? I'm think 1 (Cole) as I said i'm not 100% sure but i'm quite sure...

Anyway 1 of the reason is the amount of foreigners in Arsenals team the other reason is I just hate them, simple as...

115139[/snapback]

115162[/snapback]

English/British

Gerrard, Carragher, Finnan.

Don't take this for granted because i'm not 100% sure but how many english/british players played for arsenal saturday? I'm think 1 (Cole) as I said i'm not 100% sure but i'm quite sure...

Anyway 1 of the reason is the amount of foreigners in Arsenals team the other reason is I just hate them, simple as...

115167[/snapback]

I'm sure Finnan would love to be called English/British :rolleyes: . And to be honest, by now Liverpool have just as many foreigners as Arsenal so that comment is just bollox. Liverpool can hardly be described as more British than Arsenal on that basis :huh:

Anyway, back to the final...

Archived