Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
john_lcfc

official champions league final thread

What an unreal game...

They fought for their lives, they had a grand slice of luck at the right times, and they never gave up. After seeing this match, there's no doubt Liverpool were 'destined' to win...

How on earth Sheva didn't score in extratime, no-one will know...

But at least Tomasson scored his peno :ermm:

bit unfair that by the interviewer

putting gerrard under that pressure asking if he'd stay, remember dickov? if he does go no doubt some will look at that and moan.

i hope he stays as here he really fulfills his potential but quite unhappy with the question :P

It was really hard on AC Milan who really only put a foot wrong for 6 minutes out of 120+...

No doubt Dudek's save from Pirlo's peno will spark some controversy in Italy... they don't like to lose as you may know :rolleyes:

Remember boys and girls!

Leicester City will have nights like this in the not too distant future!!! :unsure:  :D  :D

Mark my words!!!!!!!!!

115195[/snapback]

Are you drunk Muz? :P

115196[/snapback]

No for a change :)

lol

Believe me.....

It will happen!!

It'll happen just with the skipper holding the Play off trophy, Still to us it'd be like this is to Liverpool, remember how we felt in the cup run? Nothing tops it. This is what we live for.

115201[/snapback]

That'll do :thumbup:

ABSOLUTELY AMAZING. LIVERPOOL FC :banana::clap::):):)

When you walk through a storm

Hold your head up high

And don't be afraid of the dark

At the end of the storm

Is a golden sky

And the sweet silver song of a lark

Walk on through the wind

Walk on through the rain

Tho' your dreams be tossed and blown

Walk on, walk on

With hope in your heart

And you'll never walk alone

You'll never walk alone

It'll happen just with the skipper holding the Play off trophy, Still to us it'd be like this is to Liverpool, remember how we felt in the cup run? Nothing tops it. This is what we live for.

115201[/snapback]

Im loving that thought.

I just can't believe it - 3-0 down to AC Milan, who arguably have one of the best defences in Europe (Albeit an ageing backline)

However, what an amazing game, I don't think words can justifiably describe what Liverpool have achieved tonight.

This is what football is all about. :D

Archived