Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Karljohn

Preston

Well done Preston :appl: .

Can't help being paranoid about this getting called off though, fairly sure they don't have undersoil heating. Bought train tickets for Donny away last year and lost out when it got postponed.

Of course it has nothing to do with the fact that they have an average attendance of less than half their capacity every week

Yea exactly, and they're doing something about it, instead of your usual money grabbing chairman too ignorant to realise they are pricing people out of attending.

• 3 weeks later...

£10.60 return train, £8 ticket, would be rude not to. This'll get to general sale, right?

I'd say so. Seem to remember for big games in previous seasons (Blackpool, Burnley) they gave the whole end to away supporters. So if we were to sell the initial 3,000, something we did with ease last season at their place, i'd imagine they'd give us the whole end- which would give us 6,000, and I can't see us selling that many before it goes to general sale even with the prices being more than reasonable!

Archived