Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Karljohn

Preston

Guest parky0607

can't believe this, firstly my boyfriend books a holiday on the game which is closest to me out of any game in the league, and secondly prices are this cheap....

its like rubbing 2 layers of salt in the wounds! Gonna miss going to this game, last year was great, definately a recommended game to go to.

Just bought our two tickets! They have already sold out of the 1000 allocated tickets, lucky for me we're getting more allocated - gonna be a good turn out! :chant::scarf:

Oh - where on Earth can we park??? I read that there is no car park near by!?!?!?

Gonna have to phone the ticket office when I get in, websites still saying I've not got the correct privileges to purchase tickets. Not ringing off my mobile, not paying whatever prices they charge.

Guest Mee-9

Just bought our two tickets! They have already sold out of the 1000 allocated tickets, lucky for me we're getting more allocated - gonna be a good turn out! :chant::scarf:

Oh - where on Earth can we park??? I read that there is no car park near by!?!?!?

There was a car park last year next to the park. Across the road from Deepdale, It's for matchdays, Think its free too.

got my ticket from the ticket office yesterday, saw on the whiteboard that it said 1000+1000 so i'm assuming thats the initial and added allocation.

Excited for this, just gotta ge my train ticket from sheffield!!

Archived