Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Guest Mee-9

Ipswich Town Matchday Thread

If anyone who's part of the inner circle / Swan Lestas / favoured few, blah blah are planning on leaving any time soon and would like a text if, while they're en-route, it's called off, just PM me your number.

I'm not going so will be glued to the laptop for most of the day and should be able to let people know. Would rather that than let them get all the way along the godforsaken A14 only to discover it's off. Will update the thread on here too, of course, if I hear anything.

If it is on, seriously, wrap up warm... :colder:

According to the BBC weather page there shouldn't be any snow fall in Ipswich until alot later tonight.

:fc:

Which completely contradicts what's just been said on the local weather broadcast. :dunno:

If anyone who's part of the inner circle / Swan Lestas / favoured few, blah blah are planning on leaving any time soon and would like a text if, while they're en-route, it's called off, just PM me your number.

I'm not going so will be glued to the laptop for most of the day and should be able to let people know. Would rather that than let them get all the way along the godforsaken A14 only to discover it's off. Will update the thread on here too, of course, if I hear anything.

Who said there were no decent people in the world anymore...........Can't make the game myself but I salute you sir for your kind gestures..... :thumbup:

Right, let's hope it finishes okay and we get a good game.

I've got a bad feeling about this. According to Ipswich fans living in the London area, snow is falling at ridiclous rates. If it moves to Ipswich, then the game can't go ahead. It would be bad if we were 6-0 up and it got postponed in the 80th minute

I've got a bad feeling about this. According to Ipswich fans living in the London area, snow is falling at ridiclous rates. If it moves to Ipswich, then the game can't go ahead. It would be bad if we were 6-0 up and it got postponed in the 80th minute

It's my main concern really. Starting the game should be okay but completing it could be difficult.

I'm going to have a nap after lunch and would appreciate a call to wake me in time for kick off and mulled wine. About 4:30pm should do nicely, ta.

I'm going to have a nap after lunch and would appreciate a call to wake me in time for kick off and mulled wine. About 4:30pm should do nicely, ta.

That's fine - I believe Wife #1 has an electric cattle prod. I'll call her. :D

That's fine - I believe Wife #1 has an electric cattle prod. I'll call her. :D

She is being sent out in the car to shop with children. I have written my ****off letter to Santa.

it's just me and Babbage hiding from the weather this afternoon.

Archived