Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Guest Mee-9

Ipswich Town Matchday Thread

Snow's starting to cover the blue lines that've been marked out, it's starting to settle, people are slipping, visibility isn't great, only an idiot would play this game. Which is exactly what Attwell is.

Snow's starting to cover the blue lines that've been marked out, it's starting to settle, people are slipping, visibility isn't great, only an idiot would play this game. Which is exactly what Attwell is.

I was just trhinking the same - there's no way you can make a clear call for penalties or throw-ins now.

Keane always does well against us. I fear the worst if we go behind early on. It's stating the bleeding obvious, but we need to get a good tempo from the outset and score first. After watching England collapse in Perth, I'm not optimistic - I just think it's going to be one of those days. Draw or Ipswich win is the best I can foresee. Hope I'm wrong. Cup half empty day, I'm afraid.

:whistle::S

Archived