Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
norfolkfox222

Daniel Uchechi on loan until the end of the season,

Can I just say that Danny Uchechi lived in South East London and went to my school-St Pauls Academy, he was in Year 11 when I was Year 7, my brother was in the school team with him!! Haha my little claim to fame, p.s Tinie Tempah also went to my school just sayin' :D

Some confusion around this one. Grew up in London, part of the Charlton academy, up until recently played for West Ham. It initially appeared as though we had signed him from West Ham (when he was on trial here there was no mention of any Nigerian team was there?)

Now all of a sudden we have him in loan from a Nigerian team and he doesnt count as part of the 5 loans max rule. Hmmmm...

Some confusion around this one. Grew up in London, part of the Charlton academy, up until recently played for West Ham. It initially appeared as though we had signed him from West Ham (when he was on trial here there was no mention of any Nigerian team was there?)

Now all of a sudden we have him in loan from a Nigerian team and he doesnt count as part of the 5 loans max rule. Hmmmm...

He changed his name to Chima Orelaja and back again in between all of that! :S

I find it hard to hope we'll ever even see him.

How many of these young and talented players have we inherited over the last few years and had them vanished without making an impact?

Would love us to actually, for once, turn one into a good first-teamer.

Another big time City signing. What a joke.

It's quite funny. Before people moaning about Sven only out for "big" and old signings.. Now we have Aanholt, Naughton, Uchechi, Mee and Bamba. Add Vassell, Yak and Ricardo to the equation and we are in promotion race.

Shrewd business and seven players in and six players out, wonderful. :scarf:

somebum, how deep is the hole your digging???

• 4 months later...

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/football/spl/2011/06/10/aberdeen-hand-trial-to-nigeria-under-23-striker-danny-uchechi-86908-23192721/

ABERDEEN boss Craig Brown is to run the rule over Nigerian striker Danny Uchechi during pre-season training.

The 21-year-old former Charlton and West Ham United youngster will link-up with Brown's squad when they return from the summer break later this month.

Uchechi's agent confirmed the Nigeria Under-23 international would head to Pittodrie. Dapo Kujore-Olowu, who also represents out-of-contract Dons ace Sone Aluko, told the Evening Express: "Daniel will come to Aberdeen for pre-season training."

Uchechi, who played three times for his country in the 2009 FIFA under 20 World Cup, has spent the last five months on loan at Leicester City from Nigerian side FC Dender.

He is expected to join the Dons on their week-long pre-season stint in Holland next month.

Archived