Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mav

Mee crunching Taarabt!

I didn't think he got the ball from where I stood. But even if he did, nothing wrong with taking a bit of the man :thumbup:

Anyone got a vid of Taarabt slipping right in front of the dugout with no-one else around him :giggle:

I didn't think he got the ball from where I stood. But even if he did, nothing wrong with taking a bit of the man :thumbup:

Anyone got a vid of Taarabt slipping right in front of the dugout with no-one else around him :giggle:

He definitely got the ball, I was watching on a stream.

Awesome tackle, which set the tone for a great performance. Shook Taraabt up and he didn't go near him for the rest of the game. Nor any of our other players. Taraabts biggest contributions were one decent Fred kick andbeing subbed off.

Loved that tackle - keep him at left back!

Why the knee jerk reactions, ALL THE TIME?

I wish someone would have the balls to come out and say 'I told Mee he can Fvck off' after the first game. I've seen anyone take back their opinion of him. Having one good game at left back and bumming is just as bad in my opinion. It's always one extreme or another on here and it mostly sees people being totally proved wrong 3 games later (I'm not really attacking you personally btw, just the eagerness to form an opinion that so many have). I wouldn't be surprised if Ricardo was worshipped after a heroic close to the season.

He had a good game by the sounds of it, keep it up.

Why the knee jerk reactions, ALL THE TIME?

I wish someone would have the balls to come out and say 'I told Mee he can Fvck off' after the first game. I've seen anyone take back their opinion of him. Having one good game at left back and bumming is just as bad in my opinion. It's always one extreme or another on here and it mostly sees people being totally proved wrong 3 games later (I'm not really attacking you personally btw, just the eagerness to form an opinion that so many have). I wouldn't be surprised if Ricardo was worshipped after a heroic close to the season.

He had a good game by the sounds of it, keep it up.

I did it, don't know what thread it was in though. Ben Mee is an animal tackling(they say its gone out the game tackling but then you see one like that :P)

Guest ttfn

Just a thought.

I was up on my feet applauding, as was everybody at what was a brilliant challenge.

But if that does not meet the definition of "excessive force" I don't know what does.

THIS is what we need at the club. Full blooded commitment. Please Sven, sign him up, Mee is a future England international!!

Has anybody got a video of this?

When i first saw ben Mee i was abit critical of the lad. But over time i am loving the lad. Sign him up Sven :sge: :chant:

Archived