Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Simmo86

Forest Away

Can anyone help, i am going Cardiff on Friday and need to know if any pub/bar is showing the match in central Cardiff. i can't miss it.

There are plenty that will. Just a case of having a stroll about really. . . .

Have we sold out for this yet? Anybody on ROW A? Last few times I've seen forest highlights there's been atleast 3 ROWS of seats at the bottom with netting covering them. I know our allocation is 4300 and the stand holds 4800 if I'm correct?

Arriving by train at 3 is it likely we will be sheparded into pubs ?

You're definitely likely to be kettled at the station by the police arriving at that time, so I guess it depends on what they feel like doing with you from there.

Can NOT wait for this now, biggest game of the season and an all-day massacre on the alcohol front in the sunshiiiiiiiiiiiine.

Arriving by train at 3 is it likely we will be sheparded into pubs ?

Most likely. If there are only a few of you, perform the toilet trick. Straight off train into toilet for a few mins wait till LCFC cleared and hey presto you're free.

Obviously a massive fail if you're in city blue.

If I'm not in a pub by 10:45am, I'm going to be livid. Somebody better make it happen.

FAO ANYONE arriving by train: Do NOT get off the train in a big group - especially if you're getting in closer to kick off. They'll definitely hold you back.

Archived