Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Simmo86

Forest Away

:appl::thumbup:

Thank you friendly efficient Ticket office.

Sent them an email advising i forgot to ask for the back... got a response within 20 mins that said my request was noted and they would put me as far back as possible :)

Booyah... well up for this... could be my last ever awayer :(

Genuinely don't know why people still worry about their "allocated seats" for awayers. I've probably used mine once in 3 or 4 years. I even managed to jib upper tier on a lower tier ticket at Chelsea.

If you want to be stood at the back it's usually an aisle job or 2 to a seat - job done. Not that standing will be a problem here I'd imagine.

Anybody know how many we've sold?

Went ticket office today to pick mine up at 4pm the women said we have around 1100 left from whole allocation So I should imagin by next Friday we will there abouts sell out, win or loose tomorrow

Er yeah.

We only managed to get in last year because we phoned ahead and booked a table, otherwise they'll stone cold turn you down if they even get a sniff that you're Leicester. So I dunno, maybe act like Yosemite Sam, bang on about Clough and the past like you were alive then and get off with your sister in front of them - create the illusion that you're F*rest.

Although the waitresses get pissed off if you then don't order food and just sit there with pitchers. lol

lol

acting like a complete **** - shouldn't be a problem for weasel.

And i assume that calling clough an egocentric **** who was completely reliant on tater peeler the 1st to achieve anything would not be the right way to bang on about Clough.

Archived