Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Simmo86

Forest Away

yea but it will defo reach gen sale, as it's on sky

That's what I was thinking.

Don't think any awayer hasn't reached general sale this year and I'd be surprised if this didn't, considering the size of the allocation we should get and that it's on sky.

Oh and the £32 pricetag for adults.

I'm gona be a little more careful on how I post when I've had a few in future. Shocking spelling and grammar. Shocking.

Probably for the best, think I was one of the few who actually saw it lol

Can't wait for this game though, should be going with a few good mates, some of who aren't really city fans that are only up for it because both tickets and travel are so good.

First awayer since Sheff Utd as well, planning on having a fair few :beer: :beer: :beer:

I'm gona be a little more careful on how I post when I've had a few in future. Shocking spelling and grammar. Shocking.

lol

No worse than some on here when they're sober mate.

This student ticket malarkey, whats the set up at forest? do they have turnstile operators tearing your ticket with their 6 fingers or just barcode readers? even though its been 18 years since I was a student I do have a btec nationalcertificate from 1992....would that help me get in for 12 quid?

I watched Bristol City v Forrest in forests away end on a student ticket a few weeks back.

He asked for my student card and proceeded to study it for about five minutes(and its completely 100% valid)

So good luck to anyone who is trying to sneak in or use dodgy ID.

I watched Bristol City v Forrest in forests away end on a student ticket a few weeks back.

He asked for my student card and proceeded to study it for about five minutes(and its completely 100% valid)

So good luck to anyone who is trying to sneak in or use dodgy ID.

I have never been asked to show student ID.

I can't remember if Forest has a barcode?

Nothing to play for? How's about the biggest amount of local pride going.

fvcking buzzed for this.

Well no i didnt mean it like that, i meant that i believe we are out of the play off hunt and the 'local pride' doesn't really affect me as i am coming from Norwich so have virtually no affliction with Forest.

Archived