Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Simmo86

Forest Away

Wanted to wait to purchase but think Ill get them tomora because if we beat Reading it may become sold out.

Are there people on the door at Hooters ? One of my mates is 17 ..

Should be epic anyway :)

Er yeah.

We only managed to get in last year because we phoned ahead and booked a table, otherwise they'll stone cold turn you down if they even get a sniff that you're Leicester. So I dunno, maybe act like Yosemite Sam, bang on about Clough and the past like you were alive then and get off with your sister in front of them - create the illusion that you're F*rest.

Although the waitresses get pissed off if you then don't order food and just sit there with pitchers. lol

I'll ring up tomorrow and try and get some near the back. Any places which Leicester fans tend to go before the match? (my first match in notts)

I'll always go to Notts Countys ground as mentioned here http://www.foxestalk.co.uk/forums/index.php?showtopic=72236

Does for me, but other people might know better places. Hooters is an option if you can get in....

Guest parky0607

If anyones interested, I rang the ticket office at 9am, and they said there were 2,000 tickets left and more were going to be released tomorrow ... so if you're waiting for gen sale you should be reet.

If anyones interested, I rang the ticket office at 9am, and they said there were 2,000 tickets left and more were going to be released tomorrow ... so if you're waiting for gen sale you should be reet.

great ....

grrrrrrrrrr, why cant i buy these yet?... the online option still says priority 3?

Archived