Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The Doctor

Boro post match

Well, it's only based on body language and I didn't spot Bruma "attacking" Haines with his communication skills after the penalty - I thought he was only trying to point out that he was hit on his shoulder.

I reserve the right to be wrong, of course.

The point is, he shouldn't have even given the card-happy referee a decision to make. He should've just got on with the game - we were preparing to defend a corner ffs he needs to be switched on and ready to do his job. Save it until after the game - it didn't make a difference at that point because the penalty had been saved.

His body language could well be misleading; any hint of sarcasm / sniping at the ref could well have been his downfall.

Moral of the story is shut your face when you're on a yellow, play the game and take it up with him afterwards.

Did anyone else at the game notice the Yakubu yellow card incident? He refused to go the the red when called, it carried on for a couple of mins. Was amazing, could have been sent off, he just kelt refusing to go up to the ref when he called him over for the yellow.

Did anyone else at the game notice the Yakubu yellow card incident? He refused to go the the red when called, it carried on for a couple of mins. Was amazing, could have been sent off, he just kelt refusing to go up to the ref when he called him over for the yellow.

By law, the referee has to approach you so Yakubu was perfectly within his rights not to go to him.

To be 3-1 up and draw 3-3 is disappointing but some will say they deserved it and our mistakes in the end cost us... It is funny though how we can still make the play-offs not saying we will btw but if we can just somehow get a run going anything is still possible

From the start we had to be still in contention for a play-off spot is amazing really and i'll take that and if all fails hopefully we will really push on next season.. With permanent signings in the side and a whole summer to work on what Sven sees fit

After seeing the incident of Bruma sending off. i feel that

1) never a penalty he had his arm down his side, no intention

2) The ref his porbably fed up off the protests from Leicester

which leads me to my point....

Why the **** does Bruma start saying to the ref, it wernt handball, now i dont know is he went to the ref "Oi mate, you need glasses, never a peno, blind ****" or "referee it didnt it me in the arm", now Weale has saved the peno! why does he still has a dig at the ref!!!

naivety. just walk away and be grateful Weale has saved the penalty.......

was it right to book him? well the Ref was from tyne and wear -.- judging by what you lot of been saying he is a biased B**** ,

hes probably had enough of the Leicester players complaining and when Bruma comes along he just wants to put him in his place....

for me it was Bruma own accord. he could of walked away but no he wants to prove himself.... :ph34r:

Petty from the ref, just give him the yellow and get on with the game.

• 1 year later...

Remember how bad the ref was for this game? Think people who went would say it was possibly the worst refereeing performance they ever saw (so i'm told)

We have him again for the Palace game this Saturday.

http://www.football-league.co.uk/page/Appointments/0,,10794~2953222,00.html

100% home record lost by 5pm that day then I reckon

Remember how bad the ref was for this game? Think people who went would say it was possibly the worst refereeing performance they ever saw (so i'm told)

http://www.football-league.co.uk/page/Appointments/0,,10794~2953222,00.html

Ah the famous "my mates the ref tonight" thread. Dreading Saturday now lol

http://www.football-...2953222,00.html

Not as bad as Gavin Ward. No one has ever been as bad as Gavin Ward. Ever.

Archived