Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The Doctor

Boro post match

Dropped from 8th to 12th with one poorly defended corner in the 94th minute.

Don't know whether to be gutted or angry, and whether to be angry at players, management or officials.

Just meh, cunt.

If Bruma was sent off for 2 bookings for descent then he's to blame.

How many of you blaming the ref saw what happened? None of you, right.

We threw away a 2 goal lead despite saving a penalty. The lads ****ed this up themselves.

Also, millzi if you're reading this thread now.

Right, please go show me where I declared my undying love for anyone!? I was telling people to get behind the players, not saying I love anyone you moron! Read what I put before making accusations!!!!

You're having a go at people for voicing opinions about poor performance. How do you not get my point?

Defence is a priority for next season.

We need to sign our own players and not just rely on a makeshift back four made up of three loanees.

A settled back four is a must.

I am gutted, but when you can predict us collapsing like that you have to think that you know we're not good enough.

2 points, 4 points, 25 points, it doesn't make any difference, we aren't good enough.

Thanks Bruma you childish arsehole, **** off back to Chelsea. Vitor has got to come back in for the next game, oh wait, Sven will put Mee back and we'll be sh*t defensively AGAIN!!!

Oh and cheers ref, you showed such consistency in giving us cards and decisions against us, you dont even deserve to get paid for that abysmal performance

Bruma's suspension could be a blessing. He is a class however he is no way near as effective as Vitor in our back four, however I feel that Chelsea would not allow that! But i must say the ref was absolutely dyer!

harsh, lloyds a much better ref than him.

Anyway can we have a DB11 explaination of how, despite being a blatent fix, that ref's performance was actually perfect.

Under Pearson we had a defence there to defend. Seems we now have a defence to attack.

The cure is to boot out the loans at the end of the season apart from Naughton, and bring back Hobbs and Mee. Vitor is alright, wasn't his fault today, definitly Bruma's, however he has played CB in our worst performances this season ..

Hobbs - Bamba partnership for me next year. They'd compliment eachother well.

Hobbs needs a leader telling him what to do alongside him, and from what i've seen Bamba isn't that. Hobbs played by far and away his best football with Brown alongside him, barking in his ear not letting him slack.

Also, neither Hobbs or Bamba can play LCB.

Under Pearson we had a defence there to defend. Seems we now have a defence to attack.

The cure is to boot out the loans at the end of the season apart from Naughton, and bring back Hobbs and Mee. Vitor is alright, wasn't his fault today, definitly Bruma's, however he has played CB in our worst performances this season ..

I said earlier how both him and PVA are poor then got slagged off for it, but both were at fault for the goals today by all accounts.

Bruma hasnt impressed me at all, and he hasnt had a good game to merit his place, which at least Vitor has e.g. Scunthorpe away.

We should definitely have Hobbs back next year, this loan spell at Hull would have done him the world of good. Back to the drawing board for the back line in the summer, hopefully we'll keep hold of Naughton but him aside I wouldn't lose any sleep over any of the other loanees at the back.

Somebody proven at this level in the transfer window please Sven.

Archived