Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Dan LCFC

Doncaster prices announced

Doncaster v Leicester City

Saturday 30th April 2011

Kick off 3.00pm

Ticket prices:Adults £28.00, Senior/17-21 yrs £21.00, Juniors (12-16) £18.00 and Under 11's £14.00.

Selling details

Priority 1 STH - Mon 18th April

Priority 2 STH - Tues 19th April

Priority 3 STH- Weds 20th April

Members - Thurs 21st April

General Sale - Fri 22nd April

Fox Travel

Coaches will depart from the Walkers Stadium at 10.30am.

Fox Travel prices are: Adult STH £16.00, Under 18/Senior STH £14.00, Adult £19.00, Under 18/Senior £17.00.

To be totally honest, some of the worst pricing I've ever seen.

Another example of a smaller club trying to pay off their shite new ground by charging high prices whilst their playing the big clubs with fans who will pay it. Was £23 last year so gone up a fiver.

Still going, last football day for 3 months. Make the most of it, last away is always a right laugh.

They're charging students £9 quid more than forest, what a joke. Granted forest is cheap but this is expensive.

I'll be going since travel will be cheap from sheffield so overall price will be alright for the day and since it's the last away day, bar wembley... :ph34r:

Another example of a smaller club trying to pay off their shite new ground by charging high prices whilst they're playing the big clubs with fans who will pay it..

Don't you think we'll be doing exactly the same if we ever return to the Premier? Especially as our ground isn't paid for yet.

As I recall, we charged Donny the same price when they came to us..

Don't you think we'll be doing exactly the same if we ever return to the Premier? Especially as our ground isn't paid for yet.

As I recall, we charged Donny the same price when they came to us..

not really, the going rate is pretty much £35-£40 minimum anywhere in the prem, we wouldn't go over that I shouldn't have thought. Whereas Doncaster here have overcut most of the championship. It's not just the £28 adults, think they are the most expensive concessions I've seen this season also, certainly higher than ours.

My main gripe is why it's up so much from last season, still spose I'll live. Will affect others though.

I'm getting BEERED UP in ESSEX. What part of that doesn't scream LAD to you?

Not that I consider myself a lad, I'm probably more of a chap. An altogether better class of young man.

Supposedly a die hard Leicester fan sacking off last awayday to go to the cricket in chavvy Essex? Screams shitLAD to me.

Another example of a smaller club trying to pay off their shite new ground by charging high prices whilst their playing the big clubs with fans who will pay it. Was £23 last year so gone up a fiver.

Still going, last football day for 3 months. Make the most of it, last away is always a right laugh.

Beer day my lord

Archived