Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ross 'LCFC' Turner

Doncaster Ticket Price - Changed

Only £1 for my ticket :) God how I love being Under 16 lol

Can't believe how cheap that is and it's not even a deal I don't think.

Make the most of it while you can I say, cause a few more years and you'll be paying near on full whack!!

Just got my ticket earlier, Row P seat 864. Fourth away day of the season I've had to do on my todd.

Row L seat 0864.

Anyone around there say hi, although i might just up sticks and head towards the back.

:lei1:

4 rows behind you mate :thumbup:

Are the pubs near the ground or train station?

There are only a couple by the ground. The train station is a couple of miles away,but there are loads of pubs nearby,at least 20 within walking distance. Just Google 'Pubs near to Doncaster train station'. I know,call me Sherlock !! :ph34r:

There are only a couple by the ground. The train station is a couple of miles away,but there are loads of pubs nearby,at least 20 within walking distance. Just Google 'Pubs near to Doncaster train station'. I know,call me Sherlock !! :ph34r:

You're right, loads of pubs in town centre but if you want a real pint of ale, call into the Toad Brewery, it's located across from the stadium(car-park 3), cheap beer and away fans are welcome.

Went in yesterday, sold 2100 (in to the last 200 now).

Decided against fancy dress. Could really do with some advice because we just haven't organised this at all. We are getting the train but don't have tickets, will have to pay on the day or whatever.

What trains are everyone getting and what pubs ?

There's a Donny fan on the main forum talking about away pubs to go to?

Archived