Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

Nicky Maynard

Up to around 2.25pm the latest post stats for this thread are as follows:

Babylon - 191

Carlito's Way - 148 (well actually 149 go me go me go me go me!!!!)

Happy Fox - 145

Bilo - 99

Thybluefox - 98

Lestajigs - 93

MikeyT - 92

Callabinho - 90

Onearmbabba - 74

Itsthejoeker - 73

John Matrix - 71

CC Star - 71

fookin retarded twat (sorry MonkehBCFC) - 70

DJBarryHammond coming up on the rails with 76 posts . . . . . . . . . . .its going to the wire :ph34r:

Can we actually talk about maynard not just random things so u have more posts !!!

Accordingy to a 'Nicky Maynard' Facebook page that may or may not be official, Nicky lists his interests as 'Mousetrap'. I cannot confirm whether that is the board game or the play.

This whole saga is like going shopping with your misses! You spend all day trolling round looking in Shops getting really hacked off and bored until they eventually reach a decision and return to the first shop they went in! So from Maynard to Long then Yakubu raised his head again, and it looks like we are going back to Maynard.......

This whole saga is like going shopping with your misses! You spend all day trolling round looking in Shops getting really hacked off and bored until they eventually reach a decision and return to the first shop they went in! So from Maynard to Long then Yakubu raised his head again, and it looks like we are going back to Maynard.......

From that analogy, surely we'd end up with Yakubu- or is the Yak the thing She bought on the first trip, but didn't like and so took it back for an exchange

Archived