Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

Nicky Maynard

I just feel we're getting a little desperate now.

The annoying thing is this really has been number 1 priority since last season, Don't get me wrong i'm happy with all our signings this summer, but a striker, a 20 goal a season, proven striker was pretty much number 1 priority for everyone and we just don't seem to have addressed this very well.

Maynard? I really do have my doubts about, especially at the price being quoted, if we do sign him i'll be willing for him to prove me wrong.

if only we had this as an option?

Oh and I mean turning the wispa upside down, not yourself

well why didn't you make it clearer that you meant turning the wispa upside down and not myself , there aren't any warnings on the packet , and i nearly choked , not to mention there is now chocolate in my hair and on the carpet

such neglect in health and safety issues is intolerable :angry:

The annoying thing is this really has been number 1 priority since last season, Don't get me wrong i'm happy with all our signings this summer, but a striker, a 20 goal a season, proven striker was pretty much number 1 priority for everyone and we just don't seem to have addressed this very well.

Maynard? I really do have my doubts about, especially at the price being quoted, if we do sign him i'll be willing for him to prove me wrong.

fat_hairy_guy_on_bed_with_guns.jpg

im posting. Whilst still in bed. naked.

Kinky shit. I doubt your doing it just to be "the highest poster" though.

I was one of the ones who wanted this thread re-opened, because I thought some news and some decent discussing about Maynard was still going to come. I am now regretting that decision.

I was one of the ones who wanted this thread re-opened, because I thought some news and some decent discussing about Maynard was still going to come. I am now regretting that decision.

lol

half_ton_man_mxgb101.jpg

Signing Sergio Hellings was desperate. At this point I see no signs of desperation from the management (plenty amongst us fans, buts that's another story). Sven's still in for his targets, he's not widely switched focus.

Blame soccer fox for putting up stats earlier!

Signing Sergio Hellings was desperate. At this point I see no signs of desperation from the management (plenty amongst us fans, buts that's another story). Sven's still in for his targets, he's not widely switched focus.

oooh kinky. i like it.

Blame soccer fox for putting up stats earlier!

Oh and this guy _163124_roy_castle_150.jpg

Oh and this guy _163124_roy_castle_150.jpg

yeah thats one joke that doesnt work in the states...

whenever a Nurse says to me something like " the patient in room 4 needs some medication" i start clicking my fingers and start singing " medication! thats what you need!"

No one here gets it.

These people have a lot to answer for if this thread hits 300 :P

Top Posters in this thread

Babylon 189

Carlito's Way 147

Happy Fox 136

Bilo 99

thybluefox 96

lestajigs 91

MikeyT 91

Callabinho 87

One Arm Babba 74

John Matrix 71

Itsthejoeker 70

Roo i cant belive these figures are true, well not mine anyway, im on 148 now lol

yeah thats one joke that doesnt work in the states...

whenever a Nurse says to me something like " the patient in room 4 needs some medication" i start clicking my fingers and start singing " medication! thats what you need!"

No one here gets it.

That maybe down to your debt crisis or lack of insurance - or do you mean humour?

Anyway back to Maynrd, I hear he's signed?

That maybe down to your debt crisis or lack of insurance - or do you mean humour?

Anyway back to Maynrd, I hear he's signed?

'your'? only moved here a year ago mate! and the humour... when it comes to British humour people only ever mention Benny Hill....

Archived