Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

Nicky Maynard

Maynard has since been bought by Cadburys and now sells over 50 million of sweets anally in the uk

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Saves on tooth decay I suppose.

Maynard has since been bought by Cadburys and now sells over 50 million of sweets anally in the uk

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Saves on tooth decay I suppose.

The factory shop is in the middle of Bourneville Boulevard.

oh for goodness sake, get the next ferry and get yersen back here x the place aint the same without ya

Don't know much about geography eh? No ferries from Boredeaux. Thankfully supplied with wi-fi the internet hasn't no borders. Getting my Ft fix before I go home and back to work where non-work related ventures are frowned upon.

Down to the Irish pub tonight. I hope they have wi-fi cos I don't want to miss anything in this Maynard saga!

Don't know much about geography eh? No ferries from Boredeaux. Thankfully supplied with wi-fi the internet hasn't no borders. Getting my Ft fix before I go home and back to work where non-work related ventures are frowned upon.

Down to the Irish pub tonight. I hope they have wi-fi cos I don't want to miss anything in this Maynard saga!

I should do...got an S Level at Geography... have fun tonight but, I fear, the Maynard saga may be reaching a premature ending.. I don't think he'll join us mate

I was against closing this thread.

Until I saw the last 10 pages, this is fvcking awful now.

Agreed... absolute garbage!!

Close it down until there is actually some news/gossip regarding Maynard.

or you just don't read it, everyone knows this thread contains about 0.5% of posts about Maynard, there will be thousands of threads in the LCFC section if he is to actually sign for someone.

Archived