Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

Nicky Maynard

These people have a lot to answer for if this thread hits 300 :P

Top Posters in this thread

Babylon 189

Carlito's Way 147

Happy Fox 136

Bilo 99

thybluefox 96

lestajigs 91

MikeyT 91

Callabinho 87

One Arm Babba 74

John Matrix 71

Itsthejoeker 70

I've been bored lately...ohh and make that comment 92 in this thread :P

If you click on the number of replies next to a thread it tells you who has posted in it. That's what Roof used.

Can't believe I haven't accidentally stumbled across this feature before! That's ace, although I have a long way to get to the top in this thread so...

And if Darius hadn't been sent off we would have scored about 3

All ifs and buts, nothing anyone can do about them now.

Back on topic, can anyone think of any other options in the striking department other than Maynard, apart from Waghorn, Long (although looking doubtful he'll sign for us now), Le Fondre or Billy Sharp (anyone heard anything about his injury?)

I'd also thought CMS looked good from the highlights - true there only highlights, but he had something about him.

Seems like most people on this forum are getting pretty desperate for Nicky to sign now. Expect another 15 pages of sure speculation by the end of the day.

I am not really bothered about Maynard but we have really no choice in the matter, Long is off to West Brom, and if West Ham are keen as well, we have to put in a bid of 5m to land him, I am running out of patience at the moment not with Sven or the board because they have been wonderful, but the urgency is that we need a striker sooner rather than later, we can pick up a loan from the Prem later down the line if needs be must

Well I'm confident that we won't be signing Nicky Maynard by the end of the week. Possibly not at all. I think if it was going to happen then it probably would have been done by now.

Hope I'm wrong though.

Archived