Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fez of Mahrez

What is the coolest song ever?

Jeff Buckley - Grace.

Very emotional song, goes under your skin and makes me wanna weep everytime I hear it. :cry:

Sadly enough, Buckley died when he drowned in the Mississippi River about ten years ago. What a genius.

It is said that Radiohead were influenced by Buckley when they recorded "OK Computer".

Jeff Buckley - Grace.

Very emotional song, goes under your skin and makes me wanna weep everytime I hear it. :cry:

122655[/snapback]

It's a unique song indeed, hardly 'cool' though ;)

Jeff Buckley - Grace.

Sadly enough, Buckley died when he drowned in the Mississippi River about ten years ago. What a genius.

It is said that Radiohead were influenced by Buckley when they recorded "OK Computer".

122655[/snapback]

He isn't a genius for drowning is he?

But not exactly "cool", now is it? When I hear the term "cool" in terms of music, I think "Warning Shots" by Thievery Corporation and "Safe From Harm" by Massive Attack, or "Can't Stand It" by the Velvet Underground. Something that makes you want to wear a pinstripe suit with a matching fedora, smoking clove cigarettes.

Archived