Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LCFC_FAN_1995

Boxing

Guest MattP

Its awful.

I'd have it above primetime and premsports on what ive seen so far, bringing over Al Bernstein is class as well....

I just pray Duke McKenzie hasnt got the comm gigg

Guest MattP

This fight is grim. Klitscho (?) would have destroyed Chisora.

Are you joking? It's fantastic....loads of punches landing.

Harsh to compare two pre 15 fight novices to the best heavyweight of the last 10 years.

Guest MattP

Fury is a bellend.

I'd love there to be an upset here but it's not gonna happen is it?

Never understood the hate towards Fury.....he's a cracking bloke when you meet him.

Chisora is someone who has bit off someones ear and was in court last year for beating up his ex-Mrs....and people take to him

strange world.

Edited by MattP

WOAH, the Gary Russell Jr and Estrada fight just now was excellent. Worth the price just for that. Russell Junior has got some awesome skills! Unreal. Estrada is solid and took alot of big shots.

Cannae wait for Khan Judah, should be a corker.

Enjoyed Fury and Chisora earlier, some of those shots Chisora missed with were MASSIVE! Would love to see Chisora v Haye unlikely as it is.

Guest MattP

WOAH, the Gary Russell Jr and Estrada fight just now was excellent. Worth the price just for that. Russell Junior has got some awesome skills! Unreal. Estrada is solid and took alot of big shots.

Cannae wait for Khan Judah, should be a corker.

Enjoyed Fury and Chisora earlier, some of those shots Chisora missed with were MASSIVE! Would love to see Chisora v Haye unlikely as it is.

Great wasnt it? Gary Russell looks a 100% future champ.

Zab has a chance for 4 rounds tonight, he has to land with the sort of shot he knocked Mayweather down with, after that can see Khan totally dominating.

No chance, Chisora will have to work his way back now after that, he goes below Fury, Price etc even in the domestic scene.

Great stuff, future opponent for Froch no doubt.

Rios v Antillon tonight as well, could be a fight of the year.

I didn't see Rios v Antillon, think I looked that night but it wasn't on Sky Sports if I remember right. Shame.

Bute is the real deal, what a KO.....him V Froch or Ward would be fantastic.....

Yeah Bute is strong! Him and Froch will be another in a long line of superfights in that weight division. Think I've only watched him three or four times and was well impressed that night. That KO was big, I was worried for Mendy for a few seconds, looked like he might be hurt.

Guest MattP

I didn't see Rios v Antillon, think I looked that night but it wasn't on Sky Sports if I remember right. Shame.

Yeah Bute is strong! Him and Froch will be another in a long line of superfights in that weight division. Think I've only watched him three or four times and was well impressed that night. That KO was big, I was worried for Mendy for a few seconds, looked like he might be hurt.

do a quick youtube search when you have ten mins for Rios Antillion, only 3 rounds but well worth the watch.

Bute looks the real deal, some gerat fights can be made at SM-LH probably the best division in boxing at the minute.

Great wasnt it? Gary Russell looks a 100% future champ.

Zab has a chance for 4 rounds tonight, he has to land with the sort of shot he knocked Mayweather down with, after that can see Khan totally dominating.

No chance, Chisora will have to work his way back now after that, he goes below Fury, Price etc even in the domestic scene.

Yeah Russell looked like he might even end up as the worlds best pound for pound! Should dominate for years with skills like that.

Calzaghe just agreed with you about Zab being dangerous for 4 rounds! Both looking in shit-hot shape in the dressing rooms.

Are you joking? It's fantastic....loads of punches landing.

Harsh to compare two pre 15 fight novices to the best heavyweight of the last 10 years.

I'm not comparing the two but I think it's a bit of a joke that Klitschko was going to fight him in the first place.

Guest MattP

I'm not comparing the two but I think it's a bit of a joke that Klitschko was going to fight him in the first place.

Certainly agree with you there, Wlad should be looking at Arreola, Povetkin, Adamek etc not picking up on these guys.

Can you imagine what Wlad would of done to Chisora? :S

ty.

extremely efficient performance... world class performance? well... it depends how you define 'world class' i suppose... he made a fellow champion look very ordinary but this was a man who has already lost 6 fights...... Would like to see him fight Tim Bradbury... if he beats him so convincingly THEN i will be impressed to the core...

• 2 weeks later...
Guest MattP

Pissed myself at this video, seen some good press conferences over the years but Gomez really knows how to piss someone off. He's got no chance in the fight though.

• 1 month later...