Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LCFC_FAN_1995

Boxing

found something... its between a bragamov and mitchell fight at the moment and its a sky sports one stream with adverts and everything... Dont click anything to download the right player or anything just wait 30 seconds and then click out of the ad at the top...

http://www.usagoals.com/live/41472-hbo-boxing-amir-khan-vs-lamont-peterson/watch/stream/online/free/feed/p2p/en/vivo/tv/gratis/

Khan was robbed! I'm watching on HBO and every American commentator said the points deductions were unjustified and was a case of home bias.

Of course it was. Happens all over, that's why I expected him to knock him out

Sigh... This is the problem with the Brits they go over places like this and try and keep it tight. They should know if it goes to a decision they got no chance. Khan had the speed to put him down

Khan was robbed! I'm watching on HBO and every American commentator said the points deductions were unjustified and was a case of home bias.

it does ask the question what would of happened if the other guy was not able to come in with his head so much......

still a humdinger of a fight though.... Khan took way more punishment than he should of.... but it did look like he was just playing with him a bit there....

You fight an american in his home town and national capital.... a more seasoned pro would realise the need of a bigger points margin for a win....

it does ask the question what would of happened if the other guy was not able to come in with his head so much......

still a humdinger of a fight though.... Khan took way more punishment than he should of.... but it did look like he was just playing with him a bit there....

You fight an american in his home town and national capital.... a more seasoned pro would realise the need of a bigger points margin for a win....

he knew this though, watched him in one of hos build up programes and he said he likes to fight away as it means he has to step up his game and win by more else he runs the risk of something like this happening..

BERLIN -- Vitali Klitschko will defend his WBC heavyweight title against Britain's Dereck Chisora in Munich on Feb. 18, the Bild newspaper reported.

Klitschko told the German paper Monday that Chisora, who lost to Robert Helenius in a split decision on Dec. 3, is "an interesting opponent. For me he clearly won the (vacant) European title fight against Helenius."

Bild said that the 40-year-old Ukrainian wants to fight at least two bouts in 2012, before letting fans make a decision on his retirement.

One of those would be a bout against David Haye in Germany in July.

Klitschko's younger brother Wladimir is the WBO, IBF and WBA champion after beating Haye in Hamburg last July.

Haye has since retired but indicated he would like a shot at the older Klitschko brother.

http://espn.go.com/boxing/story/_/id/7344389/vitali-klitschko-defend-wbc-title-dereck-chisora

Well done to Petersen the other night. Great fight from him and once he got going he caught Khan with loads of big hooks and uppercuts. I thought he was gonna be knackered after the 8th or 9th but he kept it up until the end. His trainer was telling him midway through that he wanted to see more jabs but I think he mostly ignored that. He tried it once that I remember in the 8th or 9th and got caught so reverted back to head low, going forward banging and it worked! Some of the hooks he got through Khans defence were excellent shots.

I wanted Khan to win but was pleased for Petersen at the end, thought he deserved it. Khan still put in a decent fight and again showed that he's got a good chin. He doesn't want to be having too many fights like that where he gets hit so much though, especially as he'll be moving up the weights.

The Murphy v Theophane fight at the start of the show was a reet hard battle. Murphy's a warrior, unreal, he made it a really hard nights work for Theophane! Think they said he'd only just had a fight 2 weeks before aswell.

Totally missed the Edwards v Bayaar and Mitchell v Ibragimov fights but did see the Mitchell highlights. He landed some big shots and looked good.

Hope the Chisora fight goes ahead this time. Wasn't sure he'd get another shot at fighting a Klitschko after the first one fell through. Canna wait!

don't know can't stand the bloke hope he falls on is arse to tell you the truth he so arrogant when you see him on the box got it coming I recon

Like almost every boxing that has ever stepping a ring then?

Or is it more to do with him being a Forest fan?

Going back to the Khan fight I had Khan on points by 2. The ref was a disgrace totally out of his depth would not of happened in Vegas or Atlantic City. I do blame the Khan camp for being greedy and sanctioning the fight there for a bigger purse, very naive. As for Carl Froch tonight he needs to tone it down a bit things like being 2 hours late for the pre fight chit chat is disrespectfull. He doesn't need to wind up the American. Froch to win 9th.