Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
KFS

'Skemz'

Skemz Is A Young Artist That Come From A Unknown Ting To A Big Ting, His Rep In Medway Is Going SkyHigh At The Moment & He Gets Quite Alot Of People Hating But When He Is 14/15 He Will Probly Be A Well Known Artist....He Has Got 3 Singles Out Called Moment 4 Life,My Hard Life & Everyday Life Ft. Vitalzz & Starzz Now Skemz Got Alot Of Help From The likes Of Team Pollution Which Is Venom,Fatezz & Dot They Will Be Bringing A Brand New Single Out For You Lot Who Ride The Wave!....Im Not One Of The Best At The Moment But I Will Be Because Perfect Practise Means Everything And I Have Got A 'DREAM' So Im Never Giving Up! - Thanks Skemz xx

He has 558 fans on there! The world is bonkers! :|

That's all the locals ripping into him. He keeps deleting all the bad feedback though, so it looks like people actually like him :S

That's all the locals ripping into him. He keeps deleting all the bad feedback though, so it looks like people actually like him :S

I didn't read any comments. Just saw that he had that many fans and lost all the will to live. lol

Archived