Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content
hackneyfox

Michael Johnson - again

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hope we get Wolves in the cup lol

That would be ****ing brilliant! They must hate us so much. I'd like to see Mills and Johnson score, and for Stearman to suffer one of his now trademark calamitous errors.

Posted

****ing hell - he's one fat bastard! We can't sign the Yak now or else they'll be fighting over the pies!

Personally, I think he's let himself go since the Atlanta Olympics in 1996 and has been living off that glory for years. I also hope he doesn't wear gold boots, that would just be embarrassing.

Posted

Personally, I think he's let himself go since the Atlanta Olympics in 1996 and has been living off that glory for years. I also hope he doesn't wear gold boots, that would just be embarrassing.

He doesn't play in those gold boots anymore...................he ate them.

Posted

Personally, I think he's let himself go since the Atlanta Olympics in 1996 and has been living off that glory for years. I also hope he doesn't wear gold boots, that would just be embarrassing.

:D

Posted

Seems like Sven is taking a punt on this one. Season long loan for a position we already have depth for. If Sven gets him fit and confident, he could be a game changer!! Can see him being used as a sub first 5 games or so and then if he can rediscover his Man City kinda form, he will be starting!

Good move Sven!!

Posted

Was going to post that Michael Johnson, given his recent history, is nothing more a than a poor man's Owen Hargreaves.

But that would have been greatly unfair to his parent club.

He's actually a rich man's Owen Hargreaves...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...