hackneyfox Posted 27 July 2011 Posted 27 July 2011 http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,12876_7063674,00.html Apparently we are looking to sign every midfielder available.
Happy Fox Posted 27 July 2011 Posted 27 July 2011 http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,12876_7063674,00.html
Rusko187 Posted 27 July 2011 Posted 27 July 2011 Seems we are taking a lot of Svens previous links at ManC, obviously Sven knows what he's doing so I trust his judgement.
Happy Fox Posted 27 July 2011 Posted 27 July 2011 He would provide that creative sparkle in the midfield absolute quality when fit
Ric Flair Posted 27 July 2011 Posted 27 July 2011 Haha Johnson and Fernandes? Ludicrous. Wellens will be crying in to his bovril.
hackneyfox Posted 27 July 2011 Author Posted 27 July 2011 No wonder these threads end up pages and pages long, I put up a link and someone replies with the same link. Ta ;-)
Happy Fox Posted 27 July 2011 Posted 27 July 2011 No wonder these threads end up pages and pages long, I put up a link and someone replies with the same link. Ta ;-) You are welcome
LCFC_DAN Posted 27 July 2011 Posted 27 July 2011 http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,12876_7063674,00.html Apparently we are looking to sign every midfielder available. Just saw this too , personally I think are midfield is good enough at the minute with King , Wellens , Danns etc , but surely with Sven looking at both Fernandes and Johnson , he must think different .
Happy Fox Posted 27 July 2011 Posted 27 July 2011 Just saw this too , personally I think are midfield is good enough at the minute with King , Wellens , Danns etc , but surely with Sven looking at both Fernandes and Johnson , he must think different . This season will be a slog 46 games in the championship and cup games it is absolutely essential we have quality midfielders in each department which is something that Sven is addressing by the sounds of things
ROB-THE-BLUE Posted 27 July 2011 Posted 27 July 2011 Don't see the need for this one. Midfield looks pretty strong already especially if we get Fernandes
MikeyT Posted 27 July 2011 Posted 27 July 2011 So, if it all came off we would have King, Wellens, Danns, Abe, Oakley, Fernandes, Johnson. Tell me if i'm missing anyone?
Fox 4 Life Posted 27 July 2011 Posted 27 July 2011 So, if it all came off we would have King, Wellens, Danns, Abe, Oakley, Fernandes, Johnson. Tell me if i'm missing anyone? A striker or 3......
Libertine Posted 27 July 2011 Posted 27 July 2011 So, if it all came off we would have King, Wellens, Danns, Abe, Oakley, Fernandes, Johnson. Tell me if i'm missing anyone? Moussa.
Happy Fox Posted 27 July 2011 Posted 27 July 2011 So, if it all came off we would have King, Wellens, Danns, Abe, Oakley, Fernandes, Johnson. Tell me if i'm missing anyone? Oakley will leave
Raw Dykes Posted 27 July 2011 Posted 27 July 2011 Just saw this too , personally I think are midfield is good enough at the minute with King , Wellens , Danns etc , but surely with Sven looking at both Fernandes and Johnson , he must think different . I thought our current midfield was strong enough as well. Maybe Sven doesn't rate King, Abe or Wellens, but I'm thinking we want 2 players for each position, and if we use 4-3-3, we'll want 6 central midfielders in total. If we add Johnson and Fernandes to Wellens, King, Abe and Danns and let Oakley go, we'll have 6 good CMs. I think there will be a fair bit of squad rotation this season. It'll help to try to only use players who are fully fit and in form. If just some of these rumours turn out to be true, we'll have a much better squad than I was expecting
80footgiraffe Posted 27 July 2011 Posted 27 July 2011 Oakley will leave I suppose you could play any three of them every match and a set of three each has the potential for good solid rotation. Sven wants to make sure when we rotate, we're not putting out a weaker side than the pervoius match. BOTH EQUALLY STRONG.
Happy Fox Posted 27 July 2011 Posted 27 July 2011 Selling his house according to Man City fans http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=227629
Stevie Synex Posted 27 July 2011 Posted 27 July 2011 Just saw this too , personally I think are midfield is good enough at the minute with King , Wellens , Danns etc , but surely with Sven looking at both Fernandes and Johnson , he must think different . Agreed, where do the press get all this information from - are their insiders at the club feeding it to them, ala Liam and Bert? Or is Sven under so much pressure to get us up this season that he is running around like a man on a Monopoly board with a big fat wedge trying to buy up everything he can - starting to get a little concerned if all we read has any degree of truth in it as the wage bill at the KPS is going to be absolutely horrendous!
Wherethefoxhat? Posted 27 July 2011 Posted 27 July 2011 They are skint , Not when Rodwells sold they're not !!!
RizLCFC Posted 27 July 2011 Posted 27 July 2011 Oakley will leave I reckon Wellens may leave aswell, but I rather keep him then have both Johnson and Fernandes on loan deals one will do. I'd take Fernsndes over Johnson he's been crocked with injuries. I just worry that if Sven is signing players on loan again will he keep out the likes of Abe, Danns or King like he did with his Bruma love last season!
Bezzanator89 Posted 27 July 2011 Posted 27 July 2011 Strength in depth people... Strength in depth. Would be a quality signing, not treated very well after Eriksson's Man City departure,way down the pecking order now and is worth a punt in my opinion, even if it might only be on loan.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.