Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FeedTheYakLCFC

Barnsley Away - Boycott?

Was hardly a shit atmosphere.

It was nothing special.

Alright for a bit after we scored, went downhill more and more in the first half and after the goal it was good for a bit but then proceeded to going downhill, once more.

An absolute shadow of previous trips there.

It was nothing special.

Alright for a bit after we scored, went downhill more and more in the first half and after the goal it was good for a bit but then proceeded to going downhill, once more.

An absolute shadow of previous trips there.

I agree, but I don't think it was especially bad either. I don't think there was much difference between the same fixture last year, maybe thats just down to my differing positions though.

Mate no offence, but were you there yesterday?.

That was not a poor show.

Nope, know a few who did, said it was appalling compared to the usual Barnsley away crowd.

11,000 - the Barnsley board need to take a long hard look at themselves

Well, that was fvcking awful. Shit atmosphere, high numbers. Exactly the worst thing that could've happened, just brilliant. :rolleyes:

I didn't think it was a poor atmosphere, I always find it wierd at Barnsley because you seem to be sor far away from their fans.

Our end was shit. A half full football special from Sheffield to Leicester which would usually be rammed and buzzing showed what sort of crew turned out for it. It seems Barnsley have successfully killed a fixture which has been right up there for us lot for a number of years. least we still have Palace.

Our end was shit. A half full football special from Sheffield to Leicester which would usually be rammed and buzzing showed what sort of crew turned out for it. It seems Barnsley have successfully killed a fixture which has been right up there for us lot for a number of years. least we still have Palace.

What sort of crew would that be?

100% have to agree with this, even though I wasn't on a train.

That's the problem with charging £30, not only does it cost you more but it really does kill the fixture. That's why games like Ipswich away are never as good as they could be.

Agreed with you though, fvcking shit from us. I've been in worse ends but that didn't even come close to my other 3 trips to Barnsley.

Archived