Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FeedTheYakLCFC

Barnsley Away - Boycott?

£30.00 to sit in that s**t hole, think we are paying the price for being promotion favourites at the beginning of the season. Looks like a lot of clubs don't want people watching them anymore

Must be it seeing as though So'ton payed £23 for adults and £13 for 65+ & Students! Its not exactly a small price difference!

£30.00 to sit in that s**t hole, think we are paying the price for being promotion favourites at the beginning of the season. Looks like a lot of clubs don't want people watching them anymore

We've moved up to Category A status. That's what comes of being the Championship equivalent of Manchester United.

Guess this is when those Sun tokens come in handy :thumbup:

I spoke to the ticket office about these the other day and there are only 50 pairs of tickets available for it so unless your priority one, I doubt you will be able to use them.

I spoke to the ticket office about these the other day and there are only 50 pairs of tickets available for it so unless your priority one, I doubt you will be able to use them.

what a waste of £1.50 lol

Hmmm tempted by this but £30 needs some serious consideration.

Last year I went, didn't think it was that good, got treated like shit for doing absoloutly nothing, Was sitting on a train near Barnsley quietly with a beer and got chucked off, the ticket bloke came down the carriage and said 'I want anyone drinking off', when I questioned the ticket bloke saying I thought it was ok to drink on trains he said 'Yes it is, It's not for that reason I want you off this train', I said well you said it was, if you tell me what i've supposedly done wrong i'll get off he said 'I've had a complaint from a women saying she'd been offended and abused' I just got off to save any further arguement, really I should have took his name and details so I could make a complaint about him but didn't. But I was sitting there queitly drinking a beer, don't even think I was in conversation with my mate at the time tbh.

Then when I eventually got the Barnsley the police weren't allowing Leicester fans in the town, so couldn't go to a pub, when I attempted to go into the town, to get money from a cash point, a policeman questioned us as to where we were going so we told him and he pretty much followed us to the cashpoint, I wasn't even wearing my colours.

So I then ended up going to that shitty leisure centre, where it was taking ages to get served, so ended up just going to the ground in the end to get a beer.

It was a good game but one of the shittest, most effort and trouble i've experienced on an away day.

Archived