Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
rico

Stone Roses Reunion?

Was that through Ticketmaster?

I've just got 3 for my son for Friday, took over 1.5 hours with the site crashing every few minutes. 5 times I got within 1 minute of purchasing and each time it crashed out saying System Unavailable, the most frustrating online purchase of anything I've ever bought.

No, I have a secret agent who works on the inside. So lukilly I had no hassle whatsoever. I've been there with that site though so can sympathise with you.

I like how the media don't let the truth get in the way of a good story.

It took 82 minutes to buy mine for one of the original dates (fri)

Aye It took me 1hr 50mins to get my Friday tickets from Ticket Master.

I was just about to give up but thought right one last go and bingo :)

Same here I was getting them for my son and I'd just texted him not to expect any and as you say Bingo!

So who's going to support then?

They're obviously going to be British with a good stature - but not too big.

I've tried thinking and can't really put my finger on too many viable options. Happy Mondays, Noel G, Kasabian, Beady Eye? I've heard people say Primal Scream but Mani surely wouldn't play with two bands.

I've tried thinking and can't really put my finger on too many viable options. Happy Mondays, Noel G, Kasabian, Beady Eye? I've heard people say Primal Scream but Mani surely wouldn't play with two bands.

Just pray it's not ruff ruff and ready again!

Agreed, I do love the 1st album but I do find their fantastic rep slightly odd as theres hardly a great catalogue of work and although I like some of Ian Browns stuff he never was a very good live performer.

I'm glad its not just me then! Seemed I was the only person the world who had no interest whatsoever in these Heaton Park gigs. What you've said pretty much sums up what I think.

Noel Gallagher I think.

My mates got a ticket for Friday and Saturday nights gigs lol

Archived