Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ithuriel

Anime

Always love this scene from the end of the second movie of four, rebuild of Evangelion.

When i thought about it you get to see Evas 00, 03,04(just a huge explosion with this one),05 destroyed and 02 beaten to a pulp.

Anyway, 00 has just been consumed with Rei inside, 02 is finished and then,....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y1Vu8-t_AWE&feature=related

Then Eva 06 arrives

A fan dub, word for word, from the movie based on the fourth novel of Haruhi stories i've been told, this is nearing the end before Kyon again goes back in time to three years previous to reset the world.

Yeah, poor old Asuka really does get put through the mill, in the new version she gets thoroughly trashed in Eva 03 when it gets possessed by an Angel and Shinji in Eva 01 tears the Eva apart against his will, will be interesting to see how the new Evangelion ends.

Yeah, poor old Asuka really does get put through the mill, in the new version she gets thoroughly trashed in Eva 03 when it gets possessed by an Angel and Shinji in Eva 01 tears the Eva apart against his will, will be interesting to see how the new Evangelion ends.

At this rate just as destructive an ending as end of evangelion! Hopefully misato wont die this time.

At this rate just as destructive an ending as end of evangelion! Hopefully misato wont die this time.

Some peeps are predicting a happy ending this time around, we will see but the addition of Mari and her being able to pilot Eva 02 is interesting, the adverts for Evangelion 3.33 do not give to much away but there is going to be a unit 08 :unsure:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D6hHWMXddWY&feature=related

I keep meaning to get back into Yakitate!! Japan. I finished the Monaco Cup arc, but I've really got no idea where I left off.

Not watched that one but i did the same with bleach, got to a high number of episodes then lost my place, will have to start from 1 again lol

Watched the Anime version of 'The Girl who leapt through time', enjoyed it and did not realise they have made three live action versions of the story too.

Was watching a review of the new Evangelion movies on youtube, some very interesting things were pointed out to NGE fans, this may not be a mere retelling of the story but that events are playing over again but not exactly as they played out before.

Girl who leapt through time,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zSXvoJJRaUU

Found this old trailer for the first movie, which was mostly a cleaned up version of the first episodes from the series but lacking information, still good though :)

Just love the presenter who has a pasted on smile and you can see needs to think a little to say those long words, especially since she no doubt did more than one take, still she does manage to deliver quite well.

If my sig doesn't make it clear enough, I fvcking love this show:

onepiece.png?w=529

(One Piece for those who don't know it). More into the manga since it's so much farther ahead but still; a great, funny, action-packed and charming series.

Just had a little look at Onepiece Wiki, there are near to 600 episodes and 12 movies :o

Think i will view a few for free and see how the series is.

Strange thing is i had never really heard of it before and i like Anime.

Archived