Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
General Smuts

Musical Tips For 2012

Similar rules as the Deathlist except backwards and rather than celebrity lives tis about musicians careers and breaking through and that. 2 winners will be chosen by myself in December 2010/Jan 2011 but overall winner will be voted for in a poll on here.

The one rule is that whoever you pick cannot have released an album yet and the unknown bonus which is obviously open to enterpretation will have to be verified to count.

Here's my tips to make it big in 2010 as an example:

1. Ellie Goulding

2. Marina & The Diamonds

3. Chew Lips

4. Two Door Cinema Club

5. The Drums

Unknown Double Points Bonus: Eliza Doolittle

Simples.

As I proved to be such a massive Nostradamus in 2010 I thought i'd bring this bad boy back.

Here's my tips to make it big in 2012:

1. Azaelia Banks

2. Spector

3. Skrillex

4. Bleeding Knees Club

5. Howler

Unknown Double Points Bonus: Reptar

Isn't picking someone who already has a number one and number two single to her name cheating a little? Unless there IS in fact an Emile Sande as well as an Emeli Sande...

Fair Point i will change that to theme park then

I don't think you should really be able to call Skrillex. Radio 1 were doing it earlier, hyping on about how big he's going to be.

I'm sorry, but if you're a dubstep producer and you're played three or four times a day on Radio 1 you're already overplayed and you've already "made it big."

lol

I don't think you should really be able to call Skrillex. Radio 1 were doing it earlier, hyping on about how big he's going to be.

I'm sorry, but if you're a dubstep producer and you're played three or four times a day on Radio 1 you're already overplayed and you've already "made it big."

lol

A lot of these have already been tipped elsewhere!

As I proved to be such a massive Nostradamus in 2010 I thought i'd bring this bad boy back.

Here's my tips to make it big in 2012:

1. Azaelia Banks

2. Spector

3. Skrillex

4. Bleeding Knees Club

5. Howler

Unknown Double Points Bonus: Reptar

Saw them last week and they were a massive dissapointment all tunes exactly the same.

1. Dog Is Dead

2. Hourglass Sea

3. Hail To The Eskimo

4. Oddbeat

5. Hundred Dollar Cigar

Unknown Double Points Bonus: Small Print

edit: Done at 14:45.

err, as it turned out Hundred Dollar Cigar released an album last autumn. So I'll throw in Fine Young Firecrackers instead.

• 4 weeks later...

1. Strange Talk.

2. San Cisco

3. New Navy

4. Red Coats.

5. Yesyou.

Bonus. Guineafowl.

All mine are Australian so i'm slighty screwed as none of you are likely to hear any of them.

Starting to get plenty of radio play my number 1 pick

Archived