Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Danny the Fox 95

How many have we sold for Derby?

surely with the amount of fans that will go by train due to it being a local derby game trains will run. if not then this is a joke

I can 100% assusre you that, the last train is at 9.40pm. Hence why everyone is going on FoxesTravel or on a supporters bus of some sort :)

Derby still have barcode scanners on the gate don't they? I bought 3 U18 tickets for a few 25year olds.

Tickets came today and its printed on them that concessions will need to show ID.

I know i shit myself at seeing that too as im 20.

Should be fine didnt check last year though that wasnt printed on them last year

Pleased to see im not the only one cheating the system :thumbup:

Normally a no brainer at Pride Park but have you got the same message on your tickets too? Just a bit worried they'll have stewards checking on the way in. I suppose they can't prove anything but a hassle to upgrade if they make you.

Normally a no brainer at Pride Park but have you got the same message on your tickets too? Just a bit worried they'll have stewards checking on the way in. I suppose they can't prove anything but a hassle to upgrade if they make you.

At worst you will just have to pay the difference id of thought

At worst you will just have to pay the difference id of thought

Just arrive 20mins or so earlier than you usually would, then if the worst comes to worst and we have to pay the difference (i'm 20 and in the same situation) then so be it. At least you miss any of the game that way...

Go right in the centre you cant go wrong. Im a Leicester fan living in Derby. Thursdays are pretty hectic night life wise you cant go much wrong! Coyote Wild is ok, as is Revolution. For a decent cheesy club you have Syn or The Blue Note. Both of which are decent and cheap on a Thursday night

Appreciated mate! Got a few ideas now so will just see what we fancy on the day!

Just arrive 20mins or so earlier than you usually would, then if the worst comes to worst and we have to pay the difference (i'm 20 and in the same situation) then so be it. At least you miss any of the game that way...

im going as an under 18 and if they ask for id you dont have any because why would you have id as a under 18? you have no need for it ;)

Archived