Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Danny the Fox 95

How many have we sold for Derby?

A few of us travelling from Leeds on a National Express (nawty) mid-afternoon. Hope to find a decent pub, off to the ground, then out in Derby after (anyone know where's good? Never been clubbing in Derby). Then hopefully we'll be boarding the 3.30am bus back to Leeds.

Cracking way to piss away half your student loan...

A few of us travelling from Leeds on a National Express (nawty) mid-afternoon. Hope to find a decent pub, off to the ground, then out in Derby after (anyone know where's good? Never been clubbing in Derby). Then hopefully we'll be boarding the 3.30am bus back to Leeds.

Cracking way to piss away half your student loan...

God only knows what Thursday night is like but the Scream pub in Derby is ok if you're a student. It has seperate bar and clubs rooms and is close to about 3 or 4 other good bars, personally I like a mod-theme bar down there called Seymours. There's a Fat Cats and Bishops Blaise not far as well, depends what you're looking for :dunno:

Expected numbers really. Doubt there will be less than 2k which is about what went to Watford.

thursday night really is a dire ko time, yet still about passed the embarrassing numbers they brought to us.

Only 2,400 went to Norwich yet it sounded like 5 times that. We;ve all been in City ends with 6, 7, 8,000 in, nothing was louder than that. If people are on it again, we'll be very good. Certainly show the sheep botherers how to support a side away from home.

God only knows what Thursday night is like but the Scream pub in Derby is ok if you're a student. It has seperate bar and clubs rooms and is close to about 3 or 4 other good bars, personally I like a mod-theme bar down there called Seymours. There's a Fat Cats and Bishops Blaise not far as well, depends what you're looking for :dunno:

Anything with a bit of music and atmosphere tbh! Somewhere that won't kick us all out for being a bit tipsy etc. These places sound spot on though. Would I be wrong in assuming they're open into the early hours?

Cheers

Anything with a bit of music and atmosphere tbh! Somewhere that won't kick us all out for being a bit tipsy etc. These places sound spot on though. Would I be wrong in assuming they're open into the early hours?

Cheers

Go right in the centre you cant go wrong. Im a Leicester fan living in Derby. Thursdays are pretty hectic night life wise you cant go much wrong! Coyote Wild is ok, as is Revolution. For a decent cheesy club you have Syn or The Blue Note. Both of which are decent and cheap on a Thursday night

lower tier closed ? ffs, im upper tier row C so i will be at the front. I hope theres no prawn sandwhich brigades where im sitting

You will stand up.

At Derby last season most stood up, as they did the year before.

Genuinely looks like we don't care about Derby anymore.

I could see this being double if it was Forest

It would be double if it was on the Saturday it was suppose to be on i was really looking forward to going having been since they started moving this fixture it drives me nuts. I hate Derby really want to go but can't due to work which is a fvcking wounder

Looking like we'll get close to 2k.

Not a bad effort at all for a team who've been pretty shit for a while now, looks like heading towards a midtable finish, on a Thursday night, no trains back, on TV.

Put Derby, Forest or Cov in our position and they'd struggle to get 4 figures. Cov would probably struggle to get 4 people, actually.

Looking like we'll get close to 2k.

Not a bad effort at all for a team who've been pretty shit for a while now, looks like heading towards a midtable finish, on a Thursday night, no trains back, on TV.

Put Derby, Forest or Cov in our position and they'd struggle to get 4 figures. Cov would probably struggle to get 4 people, actually.

lol

2k is decent and we'll be noisy!

Archived