Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

Free Stuff

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

http://www.amazon.co..._rd_i=163856011

List of all the free tracks available on amazon. I suggest going through them by genre is the best way

I never realised you could get free tracks on amazon. Cheers, I'll have a browse.

Also, Nomeansno often but up free stuff on their facebook to download off of Soundcloud. It's mostly stuff of their own or from Wrong Records, as do Triclops! I got the first Liquid Indian release through them. (you couldn't buy it at the time)

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

If anyone likes Death Grips, they're giving away their new album for free, legit.

https://soundcloud.com/deathgrips/sets/government-plates

Experimental hip-hop band Death Grips from Sacramento, California, have tested their fans’ patience over the duration of their career, with several last minute cancellations, including most recently at Montreal’s Osheaga Music and Arts Festival. But they know how to treat them well, too. A week before the physical release of their next album, Government Plates, Death Grips have leaked a full stream of the LP, and even a free download for the thing. Whether you love them or hate them, Death Grips sure know how to keep their fans on their toes. Listen to the full album below or download your copy over here.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

Archived