Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Leicester Lass

Millwall.

You keep going on about going to Victoria even though London Bridge has far, far easier access to South Bermondsey. Not to mention much better pubs.

Ye'h it is but, wetherspoons sell cheap drinks. Anyway I was still hoping to have a drink London Bridge little bit later around one clock, I just thought maybe one or two fans fancied a drink in Victoria as you can get trains from there to Millwall. One thing to mention I've heard the Wetherspoons in victoria station as got bad reviews, so might be best scrap that one. Though there is another one outside the station called The Willow Walk http://www.jdwethers...the-willow-walk I might be around there around 11:30 time.

P.S.: You can get cheap meals there. Oh by the way guess who else is going to be london, okay we beat them on Monday, yep Ipswich are playing away to Palace.

where will the foxes travel coach be going? is it victoria?

thanks

I guess outside the ground if you're on fox travel? Never been on Fox Travel to Millwall before, but, National Express coaches will be Victoria.

The coach park behind Millwall is owned and run by The Kings Ferry bus company.

(yes I am a bus fan and collect them in die cast models!)

Ye'h it is but, wetherspoons sell cheap drinks. Anyway I was still hoping to have a drink London Bridge little bit later around one clock, I just thought maybe one or two fans fancied a drink in Victoria as you can get trains from there to Millwall. One thing to mention I've heard the Wetherspoons in victoria station as got bad reviews, so might be best scrap that one. Though there is another one outside the station called The Willow Walk http://www.jdwethers...the-willow-walk I might be around there around 11:30 time.

P.S.: You can get cheap meals there. Oh by the way guess who else is going to be london, okay we beat them on Monday, yep Ipswich are playing away to Palace.

try bank station 2 wetherspoons near there - both good

Archived