Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Leicester Lass

Millwall.

Guest BlueBrett

we should have a big drink meet up in the centre of london. Would love to hear "We're Leicester, We're Leicester and that's the way we like it..." in a pub in central London. Any suggestions...

Shakespears Head Wetherspoons in Holborn area?.

Good plan put that particular boozer is a bit out of the way for where we want to be. London Bridge seems to be the consensus and of the pubs round there the George Inn would certainly be big enough to house quite a few of us

Good plan put that particular boozer is a bit out of the way for where we want to be. London Bridge seems to be the consensus and of the pubs round there the George Inn would certainly be big enough to house quite a few of us

We could go to the george inn aswell, the reason I suggest Wetherspoons is because the drinks are cheaper inn there. I would suggest wetherspoons in Leicester Square problem what that is, it's very small. What about the wetherspoons in Victoria station. I think that's the station we need to get to south bermondsey railway station which is the nearest to the new den. Would love it to make a bit of noise in there.

Guest BlueBrett

Wouldn't mind going to the one in Victoria..to be honest I don't really mind where we go as long as it is well communicated in advance so we can be sure we'll have concentrated numbers. I'll probably just keep quiet on the issue for a few days and see what gets said.

Is it unreserved seating this season?

Edit - Not that it really bothers me..

Is it because I've got a ticket with a row and seat number. Though I can remember Barnsley back in September where we all had seat numbers and rows on our tickets, but told we could seat anywhere we like.

Archived