Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Leicester Lass

Millwall.

Can't believe our on-field form is the main factor in deciding which aways to do for some folks. lol

I pity you people.

It's rather pathetic, I agree.

I'll pass on this one, it may be a London away day, but it will no doubt get taken over by the little pricks like that carlhltid who think it makes them "well 'ard" because it's Millwall, and so will turn out to be a bit of a shit one.

Guest BlueBrett

are you sure they were the last 2?

I don't know mate, last two online for sure though. I was panicking because it said 5 left and it took me ages to find my bank card but fortunately the payment went through. Looked again straight away and it said no more available. Worth giving them a ring though I'd say.

Guest BlueBrett

So i'm going to be kept in half an hour after the final whistle....

It'll pass quickly with all the signing we'll be doing with 3 points in the bag and Cardiff losing

14w3qet.jpg

Southampton's away following a few weeks back, hopefully we too will get some of the lower tier if there's the demand. There could well be after today's results.

we should have a big drink meet up in the centre of london. Would love to hear "We're Leicester, We're Leicester and that's the way we like it..." in a pub in central London. Any suggestions...

Shakespears Head Wetherspoons in Holborn area?.

Archived