Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Leicester Lass

Millwall.

anyone whos a proper fan should be at this its millwall away ffs wot pubs are we meeting ?

So going to Millwall away defines a "proper fan" In fact what exactly is your definition of a proper fan? *Just realised, I've opened a can of worms on this subject lol

So going to Millwall away defines a "proper fan" In fact what exactly is your definition of a proper fan? *Just realised, I've opened a can of worms on this subject lol

was just a saying we had in the eighties if you didnt do millwall chelsea leeds west ham you had bottled it we even went up there when we wasnt playing um

anyone whos a proper fan should be at this its millwall away ffs wot pubs are we meeting ?

Yeah bruv, I've got my Kappa, my Sergio Tacchini and my Trimm Trabs ready to kick some fackin Millwall 'eds in. Yeah? Is that what you mean by proper?

No, but really, I'll be going. Its just like any other ground, save for the fact you have to walk through a shitty metal cage that has no real relevance to modern football. And the kids getting more hopped up than I used to on panda pops. And the wannabe BS 'lads' think they're hard, gobbing off from the upper tier to a load of equally retarded 'Wall. In summary, its pretty shit.

The 70 year old men are alot more intimidating than the 20 year old wanabees you get at Milwall, I can remember when we won 1-0 there in league 1, me and a mate were walking past a pub whilst being given the slit throat sign by a man with a walking stick that looked in his late 70s! lol

Archived