Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
dominicmsb

Robbie Brady

Cos He'd been mentioned above and as it is a forum that is open to debate, I added to it. Got a problem with that? And if you know anything about football you'll understand the reason QPR were promoted was that Shaun Derry was their anchorman and leader. Totally ran the game when we lost at their place.

Cos He'd been mentioned above and as it is a forum that is open to debate, I added to it. Got a problem with that? And if you know anything about football you'll understand the reason QPR were promoted was that Shaun Derry was their anchorman and leader. Totally ran the game when we lost at their place.

Yeah I have got a bloody problem with that :P

Nah, I just came into the thread and looked at what hadn't been posted two weeks ago; thought it may be relevant

Ive got no problem with Derry and clearly has some good attributes to bring to a promotion chasing squad, but its far more likely he will end up at Leeds

I think what he's saying is that you're posting in the brady section. Defensive or what!

http://www.thisishul...tail/story.html

Sorry purely speculation but surely Brady is more accessible than Stewart?

Is it just me, or is the reason we supposedly didn't get Cleverly back when he went to Watford, is because Fergie doesn't like his players going on loan to the same club twice? If that is still the case, then he wouldn't be able to go to Hull anyway, leaving the door open to other clubs like us to go for him. (not that I'm saying we should, just putting it out there)

Didn't know that about fergie not liking players to go to same side twice, id have thought Bruce will get first dibs on up and coming man u loans like the keane brothers etc. Brady would slot in nicely on the left. As the previous thread says he might be available perm, just depends at what price and most importantly whether nige thinks he will cut it.

Is it just me, or is the reason we supposedly didn't get Cleverly back when he went to Watford, is because Fergie doesn't like his players going on loan to the same club twice? If that is still the case, then he wouldn't be able to go to Hull anyway, leaving the door open to other clubs like us to go for him. (not that I'm saying we should, just putting it out there)

I think Fergie would make an exception for Bruce but all depends if Hull still want him. Think he could be useful for us.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived