Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
dominicmsb

Robbie Brady

Maybe we are going for both Stewart and Brady? We do need two wingers these two would be ideal for us both young and have potential, have championship experience and you would hope are only going to get better.

spoke to a United fan, he said Brady is one of the players Fergie will offload for a reasonable amount. Described by him as having all the ability in the world, but has a temper to match.

Maybe we are going for both Stewart and Brady? We do need two wingers these two would be ideal for us both young and have potential, have championship experience and you would hope are only going to get better.

Could be thinking of playing Marshall behind the front two?

For once, I agree with you. :D A lot of people on here don't seem to realise that we actually need a SQUAD.

spoke to a United fan, he said Brady is one of the players Fergie will offload for a reasonable amount. Described by him as having all the ability in the world, but has a temper to match.

Could be thinking of playing Marshall behind the front two?

hope so, best place for him imo

then we'd have brady,stewart,marshall and dyer has wide options. Instead of just Dyer when nigel first came back. Every Sven bummer must love having a manager in charge who builds a squad with one winger and 8 central midfielders.

Did he play against us at home? Both Hull wingers were kept very quiet by Konchesky and Peltier (who, let's not forget is the worst full back in professional football, ever).

Other than that I know nothing on either of them.

Agree 100% but kids with bad attitudes ? no thanks

I think it depends what kind of bad attitude. I agree that we don't want players who are lazy, or think they're too good for the club or the division, but that's totally different to having a bad temper. For example, while Roy Keane is a bit of a twat (and a shit manager), he was a superb player. I think there's been plenty of good players who were overly aggressive, but not many who were lazy.

Archived