Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
hornyhollthefox123

Alan Judge

he is hell of a player he has pace the abbilty to take playes on can cross ( ok not like becks) and scores goals and is younge what else do we need. take a chance N.P :pearson:

Alan, we know you want to sign for Leicester...

Won't fit NP's modus. Must buy more centre mids and another centre back. Can't have pace, flair and players who might attack.

Yes he only signs players like Vardy and Marshall who have not been associated as flair attacking players at all. Some people on this forum are ridiculous.

• 2 weeks later...

You can buy all the attacking players you like, but if you don't get the ball to them and give them licence to attack then it really doesn't matter.

NFP will have to be more positive and flexible if he is to use these players effectively, not saying he can't do it, just that he has not, as yet, come close to doing it as City manager.

Bringing in attacking talent like Marshall, Knockeart and Vardy gives me cause for great hope, I really hope that it is fulfilled, not crushed by the pragmatism that we have see so often in the past.

Wow - did you guys forget Knockaert as well? Clearly my earlier post was ironic and meant as a dig at those who bang on about NP being too defensive.

Sorry I didn't factor in the knuckle draggers!!

Or it could just be the fact its hard to detect intentional irony in an online posting.......

Archived