Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
hornyhollthefox123

Alan Judge

• 2 weeks later...

any news obout this the more i hear about him off people the more i want us to sign him he even looks awsome on youtube ( i know any 1 can look good on youtube) and HE'S A WINGER with end product.

• 3 weeks later...

If anyone's struggling to remember any more of the judge puns that were all done to death ages ago, here's a list of suggestions of the top of my head:

Judge Judy

Judge Dredd

Judge, Jury and Executioner

Anything else law related (courts, witnesses, defence, gavels, wigs, sentence, legal, etc. etc.)

Judge John Deed

Judgement day

If anyone's struggling to remember any more of the judge puns that were all done to death ages ago, here's a list of suggestions of the top of my head:

Judge Judy

Judge Dredd

Anything else law related (courts, witnesses, defence, gavels, wigs, sentence, legal, etc. etc.)

Judge John Deed

Judgement day

Judge Dredd upfront :thumbup: "I AM THE LAW"

Judge Judy

Judge Dredd

Judge John Deed

Judgement day

Prove it.

:ph34r:

He's not good enough, certainly not as good as Marshall, we need to sign at least one or possibly two good wingers, either from the Championship or youngsters from Premiership teams.

I'll be the judge of that....

I'm going now :(

Judge Judy

Judge Dredd

Judge John Deed

Judgement day

No need to gavel on about it! :P

Archived