Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
hornyhollthefox123

Alan Judge

Was chatting to a guy I work with who supports County and he loves this guy - reckons he's got potential to play in the Prem.

He also seems to think that Big Steve Howard is joining County this week. Shame.

• 2 weeks later...

Apologies if this has already came up in this thread. I've got a friend who is a massive Notts fan and he's got links into the club. He says we've had a 750k bid turned down for him. He expects him to stay at Notts, unless we make a ridiculous offer. They're also hoping for him to pen a new contract with them. In his words "we're sort of banking on him single handedly getting us promoted next season"

Apologies if this has already came up in this thread. I've got a friend who is a massive Notts fan and he's got links into the club. He says we've had a 750k bid turned down for him. He expects him to stay at Notts, unless we make a ridiculous offer. They're also hoping for him to pen a new contract with them. In his words "we're sort of banking on him single handedly getting us promoted next season"

Cheers for the info :thumbup: ,Can the player turn down the contract though if he wants to come here?

Cheers for the info :thumbup: ,Can the player turn down the contract though if he wants to come here?

I didn't ask how long is left on his contract. Probably a year and they want to tie him down for a few more to either secure him or demand a bigger fee.

• 1 month later...

Archived